It's the show of the summer we all know and love. 'Bachelor in Paradise' has been back for three weeks now and it has been filled with drama since night one. But with the drama comes a lot of relatable moments for us college kids.
From everyone always crying, to John Paul Jones falling asleep in the pool, JPJ also throwing up on the beach then continuing to Paradise. Here are 8 times Season 6 of 'Bachelor in Paradise' depicted college life.
1. When you gather with your friends to discuss what happened last night.
2. When the Professor starts the first unit on the first day of class.
3. Walking into any party/bar as told by Derek.
4. When your friend asks if you want to go out.
5. Walking onto campus on the first day like....
6. Getting ready for that post-class nap after a long day.
7. Crying over everything.
8. When you eat for the first time in 18 hours.
- Reasons Why You Should NOT Miss Bachelor In Paradise This ... ›
- Bachelor In Paradise Season 6 ›
- 11 Thoughts You Had During The 'Bachelor In Paradise' Premiere ›
- 9 Times Bachelor In Paradise Accurately Depicted College ›
- Moments We Can't Wait to See in 'Bachelor in Paradise' this Season ›
- 5 Couples I Want To See On "Bachelor In Paradise" ›
- 8 of the Best Tweets From 'Bachelor In Paradise' This Week ›
- We Need To See These People Get Together in 'Bachelor in Paradise' ›
- Bachelor in Paradise Ashley Iaconetti's Rom Com-Themed Bridal ... ›
- What Happens on Bachelor In Paradise in 2019? Here's All We Know ›
- Bachelor in Paradise Season 6 Cast Photo | PEOPLE.com ›
- Contestants Who Will Be On Bachelor In Paradise In 2019 ›
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 6 News, Cast, Spoilers, Contestants ›
- Bachelor in Paradise 2019 Cast Revealed! | The Bachelorette ›
- Bachelor in Paradise season 6: Meet the full cast | EW.com ›
- Bachelor in Paradise, Cast, Characters and Stars ›
- Bachelor in Paradise (TV series) - Wikipedia ›
- Watch Bachelor in Paradise TV Show - ABC.com ›