Moments We Can't Wait to See in 'Bachelor in Paradise' this Season

Hannah's Season of the Bachelorette is now over, but we are ready for Paradise!

55

Bachelor in Paradise is the vodka aunt of the Bachelor series. She's messy, angry, sad, and ready for love. I mean what can you expect when you put a bunch of beautiful guys and girls together in a resort in Mexico.

This is going to be the sixth season of BIP and I am so ready! Here are some of the moments we cannot wait to see this season. DISCLAIMER: I am getting all of my knowledge from trailers and articles but I am not looking up spoilers or will be posting any spoilers in this article.

​Blake and His Many Lovers

YouTube

If you watched the trailer, the first thing that is mentioned is Blake and all of his relationships. It then proceeds to clips of him kissing Tayshia, Caelynn and Hannah G. I am pumped to find out the drama that this causes.

I really hope that this does not get between the girls because they were all on the same season and there was never any direct drama between any of them. I want it all to fall on Blake because he deserves it, this is a Dean situation from season 4 of BIP. Hannah G. is also one of my favorites and I do not want anything bad to happen to her.

Chris (Goose) and Krystal's Wedding

YouTube

If you watched last season of BIP you know that Krystal and Goose ended the season engaged. Well they are now back a whole season later for their wedding! Which we are going to get to see.

I am so excited for this moment because although I did not enjoy either of them on their Bachelor and Bachelorette seasons on BIP it really seemed like their connection was real and genuine. Which is honestly really refreshing and adds a nice break during the drama because it can overwhelming quick.

Demi Coming out and Maybe Finding Love with a Woman

YouTube

I love a good coming out story. Seeing people come out and be proud of themselves makes me so happy. Demi has always been one of the more confident contestants and seeing how she reacts so this realization is going to draw us in. Weather she confidently lets everyone know or casually lets it out.

TEARS

YouTube

It wouldn't be an episode in the Bachelor franchise if there weren't tears, a lot of tears. In this shot you see Katie from Colton's season. In this shot she says "you can't help who you love", I assume she is talking about Demi coming out. It is really nice to see the support Demi is getting from her fellow contestants.

AND MORE TEARS

YouTube

This shot is of Demi crying and I assume it is about her coming to terms with her sexuality, which is definitely going to be her big moment of the show. We should all be excited because this is the first time we have seen a contestant coming out during filming.

These aren't the only tears there will be many, many, many more.

This Brawl

YouTube

The Bachelor franchise isn't known for the contestants getting physical but the few times they do it is huge. Like when Colton jumped the fence, HUGE. That was absolutely the moment of the show. Do I think this is going to be as big as Colton's fence jump, No. Only because I cannot tell who the guys are and we do not know how late in the season this is going to happen.

There are also a lot of other moments that make good competition for the top spot. Demi coming out, Blake's girlfriends, John Paul Jones.

John Paul Jones

YouTube

JPJ is one of the more iconic guys on Hannah's season and we are all excited for him to be on paradise. This show is him having a disagreement with Derek from Jojo's season. This show's that JPJ isn't always the happy fun loving guy we all know, but it's okay. We love seeing this side of him.

Not everyone is fun loving and happy all the time, especially on Bachelor in Paradise. I predict John Paul Jones will be a hit on the show.

ENGAGEMENTS

YouTube

We all love a good happy ending. I mean the Bachelor franchise ultimately wants to prove to us that real people can find love on these shows. The success rate isn't great but a lot people have found their partner through this series. It is going to be great to see all these engagements at the end of the show. This is the most engagements we have seen in any show.

We are all so excited for this season of Paradise it has tons of our favorites. It is going to be on two nights a week so we will be getting double the action!