Why You Should Attend The University of South Florida

Why The University of South Florida is the best school to go to.

253

Now before anyone says anything, yes I know I am biased. That's the whole point! The University of South Florida is truly an amazing institution. The campus is big, but not overwhelming. Trees and plants cover the grounds and create a very peaceful feel as you walk around campus. The buildings are modern looking, our facilities are advanced, and there is a sense of openness to the layout of everything. there are no confined or small areas, the whole campus is an open floorplan.

Additionally, the diversity rate of USF is incredibly high. there are people from all areas of life that come here and join the herd. We are unique in the sense that you never truly know who you'll run into as you go around campus. I have not had one negative interaction with anyone on campus. People are open-minded and allow you to be yourself. There is a constant feeling of kindness in the air, and not just from students. The professors are caring, the staff members are kind, and the janitorial staff members are some of the sweetest individuals I have ever met. You are always met with a smile.

USF also is in a great city, Tampa! There is so much to do in close proximity to the school. It's really quite amazing everything you can do. Down the street is Busch Gardens, across the street is MOSI, and Universal and Disney are only an hour drive East! There are also multiple restaurants around and shopping centers as well. the campus is clean, safe, inviting, and so much more. And if that wasn't enough to convince you, we also have our very own Publix! You cannot get much better than that!

Overall, USF is an amazing school that has amazing opportunities. If you are unsure of where to go, I would recommend coming up and taking a tour here. I absolutely love this school. GO BULLS!