The MU (Memorial Union) at Arizona State University is the place on campus that is a safe haven for students. The Memorial Union has a Pitchforks, which is basically another dining hall that all students can use their meal swipes on; plus, other dining options like Qdoba, Chick-fil-A, Burger King, Pei-Wei, and much more.
The Starbucks takes precedence over everything else though. As a college student we can all relate, and anyone that doesn't... welcome to college, you'll get used to it. You know I probably shouldn't be having caffeine at 4 o'clock in the afternoon, but we all need something to propel us through the afternoon slump, especially when you have a study session at 5 o'clock for your final.
Also, to anyone how says Q-Doba is basically just like Chipotle they are right, but I'm not complaining because when you get to the point when you're studying 6 hours before an exam you need a burrito, I'm sorry but there's no way around it.
The P.O.D. Market at the MU is actually pretty good because they have Kombucha (if you don't like Kombucha that's OK, just read ahead), but trust me they have the good stuff. A Synergy Kombucha and a Middle-Eastern Wrap is the perfect thing to trick yourself into thinking you're healthy and totally didn't eat a pint of ice cream the day before, but that's OK.
Another great thing about the MU is all the study spaces it has. It's honestly one of the best places to study, right behind the tutoring center and the library. The lounge over by the Pitchforks is by far the best spot in the MU because it's the most comfortable place to sit and read or have coffee.
If there's anything going on at the Tempe campus, most likely it'll be in or around the MU. Whether it's a career fair, cultural fair, pride, club fair, etc. there gonna be at the MU. There's always something going on, which makes it the place to be on campus.
- 20 "Last" Things To Do For An App State Senior ›
- 13 Signs Spring Is DEFINITELY In The Air At URI ›
- 13 Iconic San Francisco Tourist Attractions! ›
- 6 Insta-Worthy Reasons Why You Should Visit Our Nation's Capital ›
- Violet Konopka on Odyssey ›
- Memorial Union | Virtual Tour | ASU ›
- Hours & Locations | Sun Devil Dining ›
- The Memorial Union | Arizona State University ›
- Hours & Locations | Changemaker Central ›
- Memorial Union, Arizona Ballroom | Graduation ›
- Print at ASU ›
- ASU Interactive Map ›
- What's in the Memorial Union | Arizona State University ›
- ASU Memorial Union (@MUatASU) | Twitter ›
- How to get to the Memorial Union | Arizona State University ›