19 Fall-Lovers On Their Favorite Part Of The Season

I Asked 19 Devoted Fall-Lovers What Their Favorite Part Of The Season Actually Is

"Autumn...the year's last, loveliest smile." ― John Howard Bryant

701

I have been writing a lot of articles asking people about their feelings towards specific topics.

I love fall, seeing people writing about their love for it, and looking at their posts on social media so I decided to ask people what they love about fall!

What I love about fall is that the weather is not too hot but not too cold and I love seeing costumes around Halloween time! Here are what some others said that they love about fall:

1. "Pumpkins."
  2. "Holidays!! And baking pumpkin bread."
  3. "Leaves Changing."
  4. "Pumpkin patches and scarves."
  5. "The leaves changing colors."
  6. "Halloween and the colors of the leaves changing, and the perfect weather for sweaters."
  7. "Apple picking and wineries. Sunday football and snacks."
  8. "Cooler weather; colors of fall leaves; bundling up in sweaters and scarves; fall food like soups & chili, apple cider, and everything pumpkin!"
  9. "Being able to be outside with a nice thick blanket, a cup of coffee and a good book! And SPOOKY SEASON."
  10. "Beautiful fall colors, cool crisp air, pumpkin everything, and comfort foods."
  11. "The crispy air!"
  12. "Soup."
  13. "The colors of the trees and leaves are beautiful."
  14. "Butternut squash."
  15. "Watching the leaves change color and Halloween decorations!"
  16. "My favorite part of fall is probablyyy Apple season...getting apple cider, baking an apple pie, picking apples, apple cider donuts all of that lol. I also like the leaves changing. Hard to pick."
  17. "The best part about the fall is all the beautiful autumn colors that surround you and those delicious smells that fill. The crisp air! It also gives you an excuse to go outside, wear cute fall clothes and take Instagram worthy photographs of you doing different "fall" things while holding a pumpkin spice latte while no one questions you either, it's great!!"
  18. "I think I love the change of seasons and in my mind, there's something so beautiful about the changing of the colors on the trees and driving through them."
  19. "The leaves changing, the nice sweater weather."

Cheers to fall!