Ariana Grande Sweetener Zodiac Sign

Which Song From Ariana Grande's 'Sweetener' Are You Based On Your Zodiac Sign?

It's as if each song is better than the previous one.

2351
Instagram
scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram.com

"Sweetener" is another success in Ariana Grande's long list of hit albums. The change in her sound during these songs may have come off as a shock to some, but I just found it to encompass how flexible her music style can be. Because "Sweetener" has such a different style compared to previous albums, it's not fair to compare it to "Dangerous Woman," another masterpiece. But in case you're wondering which of the tracks off Grande's most recent album you are, here's what your zodiac sign says about you.

Aries (March 21 — April 19): "better off"

Aries are known for being headstrong and independent, and "better off" entails just that. With your determination to do what's right for yourself instead of always putting others first, you know the limit when it comes to relationships. Whether they be friendships or romantic relationships, you have a clear idea of where to draw the line in commitment.

Good for you! You know when it's time to show your worth.

Taurus (April 20 — May 20): "goodnight n go"

Caesar Live N Loud

Taurus is known for being loyal, and "goodnight n go" gives off a vibe of loyalty more than anything else. In the song, it seems that the narrator simultaneously admires the love interest while promising to be there no matter what. You act the same way to your loved ones, so "goodnight n go" is a lyrical portrayal of your personality.

Thank you for being that one person people can go to and say anything to without feeling judged!

Gemini (May 21 — June 20): "breathin"

Congratulations, you got my favorite song off "Sweetener!"

But let's be honest. "breathin" specifically suits you because if there's one sign that gets more hate than all others combined, it's yours. And you have absolutely no reason to be hated based on stereotypes that can apply to anyone observed closely enough. Hatred can sometimes never go away, so if you find yourself overwhelmed by the unnecessary negativity, breathe. You're doing a great job, and anyone who tells you otherwise has no clue what they're talking about.

Cancer (June 21 — July 22): "the light is coming"

Any collab between Nicki Minaj and Grande is bound to start conversation, which is what "the light is coming" did when it came out. Cancers are social and love meeting new people, just as this song spread among the population. Thanks to your outgoing personality and inclination toward being open to new experiences, you come off as a loving and easily approachable type.

"the light is coming" brought together two of the biggest stars of the generation and became the center of attention just as you always are.

Leo (July 23 — Aug. 22): "God is a woman"

Odyssey / Taylor Sweat

Some zodiac stereotypes are completely false, but if there's one generalization that has been consistently accurate, it's that Leos are born to be stars!

"God is a woman" was released a few weeks before "Sweetener" came out, and when the music video came out, people went on and on about the amazing graphics and story behind the song. I have to admit, this song is catchy beyond control. I can't complain, though, because the final chorus ends with the choir in the background that makes anyone feel powerful.

Virgo (Aug. 23 — Sept. 22): "R.E.M."

"R.E.M." was originally sung by Beyoncé (also a Virgo!), but Grande took the song and made her own rendition that sounds equally as beautiful.

When you look closer at the lyrics, there's one part where the girl in the song explains how she sees other girls trying to get the boy's attention, so she claims she knows him better. That's you, Virgo! You have that constant feeling of being more knowledgeable than the people around you, and though this can make you overconfident, it's not like you're completely wrong! You have an attention to detail that others can only envy.

Libra (Sept. 23 — Oct. 22): "pete davidson"

If you don't know who Pete Davidson is, he was Grande's fiancé. They were inseparable since they first came into the public eye, just Libras you are with the people around them (though they did call off the wedding).

You have a similar personality to Taurus in that you wouldn't let anything happen to the people you love, but the one major difference between Taurus and Libra is that Libra is more blunt, which is what this song is in comparison to Taurus' "goodnight n go."

Scorpio (Oct. 23 — Nov. 21): "everytime"

What's that horrible stereotype that everyone uses against you? Oh, it's that you're scary and pessimistic! That's not always the case, but you do like to question others' actions and even distance yourself if you're getting too close to someone. "everytime" asks the same questions you find yourself asking, such as why you keep ending up with a certain person. Don't fret; it means you're developing a blossoming relationship!

Sagittarius (Nov. 22 — Dec. 21): "no tears left to cry"

Giphy / "no tears left to cry"

"no tears left to cry" came out in April earlier this year, but for some reason, it's consistently been one of my favorite songs off the album. On top of its melody, the lyrics are so uplifting that the energy of the song is almost magnetic. Just as "no tears left to cry" brings positivity to its audience, Sagittarius are known for being cheery and always looking forward.

If you ever have a problem hurting you, you have the power to bounce back, just as your song says. Good on you for handling issues with an optimistic outlook!

Capricorn (Dec. 22 — Jan. 19): "successful"

If there's one word that can describe you, it's "success." To your advantage, "successful" describes exactly how you feel thanks to your well-known intelligence and logical personality. Because you're so good at pointing out the facts, it's no surprise to anyone that you'd be able to make money or rise to fame. (Maybe you'll do both.) In any case, keep that goal of success in focus at all times because you're extremely likely to reach it.

Aquarius (Jan. 20 — Feb. 18): "raindrops (an angel cried)"

You may have gotten the 40-second song, but hear me out. "raindrops (an angel cried)" is undoubtedly one of the best tracks on the album. Forget how long or short each song is; the true value of each one comes from how blessed your ears feel every moment you listen to them. "raindrops" does not disappoint.

On top of that, you're known for being straight-to-the-point, and in this song, the message is clear. Listen to it once, and you know it's not a simple message about falling in love with someone. (As a small added bonus, Aquarius has to do with water, and guess what raindrops are made of!)

Pisces (Feb. 19 — March 20): "get well soon"

Pisces, you're a dreamer.

In "get well soon," Grande tells the subject of the song to "Come back down," something you find yourself saying when you've daydreamed for a while. Your aspirations are big and take you far, so take the message of this song as a way of telling you to keep following your goals. This song is a personal favorite of mine off the album because of the versatility of the tunes within its time span, and once again, you can apply this versatility to yourself. As a Pisces, you have an affinity for adventure. Go you!

So there you have it! Each song in "Sweetener" is a story of its own, and when you put them all together, it's a book of different perspectives that you can interpret in any way you want! And if you're interested in hearing more, click here to listen to the full album on Spotify.