Apple Watch Goes With The Flow To Help Women Track Their Periods

Apple Watch Goes With The Flow To Help Women Track Their Periods, And It's About Time

Yep, my watch will let me know when "Aunt Flo" is on her way.

2103

Tracking your period is about to become easier thanks to Apple's new watchOS, which was announced earlier this week. If you're a female who is asking every woman in the restroom for a tampon because you didn't know you were about to start, you no longer have to worry.

The app will not only track when your period is coming but the flow as well. You enter how heavy or how light it was. You can enter any abnormal symptoms, too.

While you might find this a little creepy, I'm loving the idea! I know I am super forgetful and when I go to the gyno and she asks about my last cycle, I often am left staring in confusion because I honestly don't know.

This isn't gonna just help you with the gyno, but help you monitor your cycles. This is going to help you figure out your heavy days, your worst day, and what symptoms you get on your period. This will help your gyno in diagnosing conditions like polycystic ovary syndrome or endometriosis.

The will also be helpful for family planning. Your watch will inform you of the days you're likely to be ovulating to make sure you're trying during those days. The update is everything women need.

As a woman who needs a little reminder every once in a while, I love what I've seen of watchOS so far and I'm excited to get my hands on it when it's released this fall.

Thank you, Apple, for looking out for women who need a little help keeping up with when a visitor will be arriving.