I'm not letting go of all that fall has to offer just because Halloween has come and gone, I want more apple cider! Here are 7 delicious apple cider recipes that are also perfect additions to any Friendsgiving menu.

1. Apple Cider Muffins

Quick and easy to make and quick and easy to eat. The perfect on-the-go fall breakfast or snack!

2. Apple Cider Punch

This recipe is made in a crockpot, so it's perfect for a busy day. This will please everyone in the family and could also be made with alcohol if you wanted to!

3. Apple Cider Pound Cake

Alright, getting a little fancier here, but this sounds delicious. The recipe says it's easy and has great tips for any type of pound cake. This sweet and moist cake will make for a great snack at any time of the day!

4. Cider Doughnuts with Maple - Tahini Glaze

Ok, again, this is getting fancy, but if someone wants to cook these for me, I am all in! My mouth is watering just thinking of them. Doughnuts are my favorite morning food so this is calling my name.

5. Apple Cider Jelly Candy

Now, this recipe warns that making these is a two-day affair. However, I still want to make them, they seem interesting. I'm also a candy girl so of course, I want these.

6. Apple Cider Glazed Meatballs

Ask any of my friends and they will tell you that my meatballs are the best thing I make. It's literally a bag of frozen meatballs and a bottle of BBQ sauce. Maybe I can step up my game with this recipe?

7. Bourbon Apple Cider Sorbet

Here is one for the big kids. This sounds super yummy and actually doesn't seem too difficult to make, which is always a plus. I wouldn't mind getting some alcohol in my dessert, sign me up!