I'm not letting go of all that fall has to offer just because Halloween has come and gone, I want more apple cider! Here are 7 delicious apple cider recipes that are also perfect additions to any Friendsgiving menu.
Quick and easy to make and quick and easy to eat. The perfect on-the-go fall breakfast or snack!
This recipe is made in a crockpot, so it's perfect for a busy day. This will please everyone in the family and could also be made with alcohol if you wanted to!
Alright, getting a little fancier here, but this sounds delicious. The recipe says it's easy and has great tips for any type of pound cake. This sweet and moist cake will make for a great snack at any time of the day!
Ok, again, this is getting fancy, but if someone wants to cook these for me, I am all in! My mouth is watering just thinking of them. Doughnuts are my favorite morning food so this is calling my name.
Now, this recipe warns that making these is a two-day affair. However, I still want to make them, they seem interesting. I'm also a candy girl so of course, I want these.
Ask any of my friends and they will tell you that my meatballs are the best thing I make. It's literally a bag of frozen meatballs and a bottle of BBQ sauce. Maybe I can step up my game with this recipe?
Here is one for the big kids. This sounds super yummy and actually doesn't seem too difficult to make, which is always a plus. I wouldn't mind getting some alcohol in my dessert, sign me up!
- new thanksgiving recipes ›
- 3 Recipes For That Awkward Summer/Fall Transition ›
- 3 Fall Drink Recipes You Need To Make ASAP ›
- Apple Cider Muffins ⋆ Real Housemoms ›
- 21 Sweet and Savory Apple Cider Recipes | Brit + Co ›
- Easy Apple Cider Pound Cake Loaf - Crazy for Crust ›
- Apple Cider Chicken Recipe | Sunny Anderson | Food Network ›
- Recipes with Apple Cider - Cooking Light ›
- 50 Recipes to Make with Apple Cider | Taste of Home ›
- 60+ Easy Apple Cider Recipes - Cooking with Apple Cider ›
- 50 Best Apple Cider Recipes - Apple Cider Cooking Ideas ›