Anxiety... Endless Anxiety

Anxiety... Endless Anxiety

Just quarantine things...

3
Anxiety... Endless Anxiety
https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/can-exercise-help-treat-anxiety-2019102418096

Anxiety is something that is part of my life it isn't really bad and I only seem to have an anxiety attack right before something I can't predict.

Ever since the Pandemic and quarantine, I have been having an unless rollercoaster of emotions especially anxiety. To be honest this whole thing stresses me out and I bet it is to everyone else in the world. I want things to go back to normal and I want to hang out with my friends without worrying about a scary virus. When I have anxiety it makes my stomach hurt and makes me want to just sleep and not eat. I am a huge over-thinker and I know that is why my anxiety gets really bad sometimes.

Being stuck within my apartment with my parents isn't helping either. And to add to all the mess of being stuck at home there is school. I have been doing online school for a month and a half which doesn't sound that bad and the work isn't hard. But I feel like I have learned nothing. I am a very visual and active learner who has to learn in person to really understand something so this whole online experience hasn't been my friend. I feel like I am relying too much on my computer and the internet than my brain. Everything is just stressful and I can't wait for summer but will summer really be fun this year? I probably still be stuck at home but maybe get to hang out with a few friends but that is only if I am lucky.

The only bright side of this whole situation is that I get a chance to think and figure out who I am and how to help myself. I have tried meditation and yoga to help with my stress and I believe it is working.

For right now the only best thing to do is stay healthy and look for a better future.