Anonymous Admiration

Anonymous Admiration

Your laugh may be stupid, but it's my favorite.

25
Anonymous Admiration
pexels.com

I am kind of annoyed with myself because I let you in. I let you mean something to me. I didn't realize what I was getting into when I decided to care for you. You make me feel so many things all at the same time, but I guess I don't care.

You make me feel like it's okay to be myself. You encourage me not to be ashamed of the things I like. You take me as I am and you know how I think. I've never met someone who knows me as well as you do. You know what I'm thinking or what I'm going to do before I even do it.

You make me smile even when you're not around. I think about the times we have spent together and can't stop laughing. Your smile is infectious and it's almost impossible to be sad around you.

You laugh at my incredibly stupid jokes. Your laugh is my favorite. It's stupid, but it's one of those sounds that makes me smile. You're always positive and making me feel upbeat, even when I don't feel happy.

You know what I like. You tell me about songs that you know I'll like.

You are the kindest person I've ever met and you are so unique. I've never met someone who cares so much about the people around him. Your ability to be supportive of others in every aspect of your life is so admirable. You make me want to be a better person.

I think just by reading this, anyone can tell that I care about you a lot. I don't know why I feel the way I do, but I'm not sure what to do about it. I know you don't want anything from me and that nothing is probably ever going to come of this, but that's okay.

I just wanted you to know you mean a lot to me, even if you're just my friend. I don't want to lose you.