Animals Need Love, Too

Animals Need Love, Too

Why we need animals to love.

2540
DemiLiked

Animals are important to us and deserve to be treated fairly. Animals have many basic needs that humans have to provide. They need protection because they can’t speak up for themselves. When people abuse animals it is cruel, sad and mean. Animals trust people and depend on them to take care of their needs.

All animals have special needs to survive. Animals need a shelter to keep them warm, safe from the weather and to keep them cool in the summer. They need food and water so they have something to eat and drink to stay alive. Animals must have an owner to do half of the required needs. The children of the owner will do the other half. If the animal’s needs aren’t met, the animal will perish. But if the needs are met, the animal will have a healthy life.

Animals can’t speak up for themselves and need protection from harm. Sometimes animals act up on instincts and hurt a person or another animal. That isn’t the animal’s fault —it is just their instincts. The animal isn’t clever enough to stay away from abusive owners and that’s why there are animals cops to save animals from mean owners. Animals need to have protection from mean, abusive people. Those people need to get a life or get help to deal with their sick minds. Harming animals is the sickest thing a person can do to an animal, and that’s why innocent animals need protection.

When people abuse animals it is sad and cruel. The things that happen to people who mistreat animals are they could get a fine or jailed for beating animals. The SPCA — Monmouth County has one, and your county probably does, too — protects animals from any kind of abuse. Animals are family to many people. One cruel crime of harming animals is dog fights. No one can get away with it, not even celebrities like Michael Vick. Dog fighting may lead up to a dog getting hurt or worse. The SPCA is helpful to animals and animals are safe with the SPCA.

Animals are special and deserve to be treated like equals. Animals have all kinds of unique needs and need people to do it for them. They need protection and help from the SPCA sometimes. When people treat animals poorly, it is unfair and unjust. If you see an abused animal call the SPCA to help the animal. Animals have been our friends, protectors, companions, and kin to us for many years and are very special to us.