What Is An Angel Shot?

What Is An Angel Shot?

The trending topic in the bars this week

2484
What Is An Angel Shot?
The Drunk Pirate

To all the women out there that have felt uncomfortable or unsafe while out, bartenders have an answer for you. This past week the "Angel Shot' has been in headlines across the country. The real question is, what is it?

An angel shot is your saving grace when you want to get out of a sticky situation. It might be a blind date, a first date after a tinder match, or even a night out. All you have to do is go up to the bartender and ask for an Angel shot. And there isn't just one meaning for it:

"An angel shot, neat"- Bartender will escort you to your car

"An angel shot with Ice" - Bartender will call a cab, uber, or lyft for you.

"An angel shot with lime"- Bartender will call the police

Bars across America are trying to come up with secret codes so that women can feel safer on first dates and have somewhere to turn if its not going as planned. It can be different in bars, some have "Ask for Angela" These posters can be found in the women's restrooms of bars. Whether the date is good or bad, you should always be aware of your surroundings and know who to turn to if things get worse.

The most important thing is that women feel safe and know they can secretly ask for a specific drink or person and get the help they need. Whether it's Angel or Angela there is help there when you need it.

From Your Site Articles