An Open Letter To A Friend Going Through Hard Times

Better days are ahead

53895
http://www.wikihow.com/

Dear friend,

I know that at the moment you may be hurting and that you may be feeling low. Usually, you are the person that helps me get through a bad day and now that you are going through a tough time, just remember that I'm here for you if you ever need a shoulder to cry on.

It hurts me to see you this upset. If there's one piece of advice I could offer you from what I've learned in life, it's that it always gets better. Right now it may seem like a never ending cycle of bad news, bad days, and constantly feeling overwhelmed. Just remember that there's always a light at the end of the tunnel and everything will be just fine.

If you ever need to vent to someone or just someone to talk to always remember that I'm a text message, phone call or FaceTime away. I may not be able to take the pain away, but talking about it or talking to someone can take your mind off of the situation for a while. You are surrounded by the greatest support system ever which is your friends and family. As one of your friends, we are all here to console you and be there for you if need be all you have to do is come to us and open up.

Lastly, chin up, Princess. Your beautiful tiara is falling down and you must keep it up.

Love,

Me.