An Open Letter to All The Women That Inspire Me Every Day

Dear every woman I know who is reading this right now,

You may not think you have that much to offer right now, but that is not true in the slightest. The fact that you came into my life and game it all the love and life it deserves is one of the biggest accomplishments that everyone deserves to feel and have. I do not know where I would be right now if it were not for all the amazing women in my life. That is a sentence I do not say lightly to anyone. When I say it, I mean it.

I grew up with some of the lowest self esteem you could imagine in a person. I never would have thought I would be able to accomplish all the things I accomplished to this day. I did not have that many people that would lift me up when I was down, and it made me feel insignificant to all my peers. Because of this, when I entered college, I did not think I was going to accomplish anything and would put myself down time after time. Everything I would do would never be good enough and I would start to believe it as time went on.

College was also the time when I met all of you. All the women that made me realize who I was and that I should not have to change myself for anyone but myself. The fact that I was able to regain my self esteem because of all the amazing women that ended up coming into my life is the biggest blessing I could ever ask for and I wish for nothing less than the absolute best that could possibly come into your lives. I know you all would wish the same thing for me.

Most people love to underestimate the difference that other women make in each other's lives. In reality, we all make a bigger difference in people's lives than most people tend to realize. Just because it does not seem like much does not mean that it is not a big difference. It is one of the biggest differences anyone could ever make in anybody's lives. I know I am super grateful for that difference you made in my life, and I know that so many other people are grateful for that difference you made in their lives too.

Having women in your life that lift you up everyday and are the reason why you are accomplishing so much is one of the biggest blessings anyone can have, and none of that should ever be taken for granted. When people start to see the impact that other women truly have on each other, more people will have more respect for other women and this world will become a much better place than it is now. Keep making a difference in many people's lives as humanly possible. They will be just as grateful for your difference as I am right now.