The benefits of Amor bath bombs

The Citric Acid We Use Is A Friendly Acid And The Perfect Bath Bomb

Who knew citric acid could be so cleansing

127
https://www.reviewingthis.com/amor-bath-bombs-review/
Photo by Amy Peryam on Unsplash

The typical ingredients of a regular bath bomb would be Citric Acid, Baking Soda, Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt, Organic Shea Butter, Fragrance and Colorant. Amor bath bombs are no different, except for the fact that the citric acid we use is a friendly acid --- a protector.

Citrus fruits have been used since olden times, as a natural cleaning agent in our kitchens, for their grime fighting qualities. The 10% Citric acid found in our citrus fruits, like lemon and oranges, is enough to cleanse the inside of our bodies when ingested.

Even if you do ingest the citric acid by mistake in your bathtub, it will cleanse your bowel, detox your kidney and liver, clear out your brain, assist the body in generating more energy and help absorb magnesium and calcium for your bones.

Citrus fruits are grown in hotter climates where Sun burns brighter. Nothing damages skin more than the sun itself. Damage could be early wrinkles, pigmentation, spots, moles, dark complexion and even scars. To counterbalance this, Mother Nature also give citric acid the necessary skin-clearing properties. Many skin products use citric acid to removes dead skin, fights acne, opens up pores, and clears skin splotches. This acid is a friendly acid and very light on the skin.

Citric Acid's chemical formula C6H8O7seems high on chemicals --- but it isn't really. This organic acid was first separated from a lemon using a natural fungus Aspergillus niger in 1784 by Carl Wilhelm Scheele. Since then, it has been considered very safe for human consumption and has GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) status from the FDA. Even if the current stock of Citric acid is isolated from GMO corn and cultivated on mold, it's still natural and will do only good for your skin.

The astringent property of citric acid (skin contracting), when applied topically (directly on the skin) would shrink pores, remove blackheads, reduce pimple infections and even pimple scars. How great is that?

Citric acid is a sort of gatekeeper for your skin. The fancy word for that is 'chelator'. It would inhibit impurities in the environment around us --- like metal, dust, and water --- to penetrate our skin.

The citric acid in Amor bath bombs is designed to react with the baking soda mixture and expend itself completely in the process of creating a pleasurable experience for you. Whatever is left over will leave your skin glowing!