American Horror Story: For Lovers & Learners (people who haven't watched but want to) of AHS

Let's be real we all miss the intro.

24
https://www.google.com/search?q=ahs+600x600&newwindow=1&espv=2&biw=976&bih=699&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjI0Ybu3aHQAhXov1QKHZ4PBmQQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=Hzz6zyRzduO2YM%3A

It's that time of year again where American Horror Story is wrapping up. Instead of being sad about us having to wait for what seems like forever, we should cherish some of these awesome moments from AHS so far. And if you haven't seen it, well maybe this will give you motivation to catch up.

Season One- Murder House:

It's based around the Harmon family when they move from Boston to LA. They move into this huge house everyone would want to live in. But here's the catch...it's haunted by ghosts and their victims.

Season Two- Asylum:

Taking place in a 1964 mental institution, it hops in between things happening in the past as well as the present. With possessions, craziness happening and a killer on the loose you know something good is bound to happen. Plus Adam Levine may or may not make and appearance.

Season Three- Coven:

This one is probably my personal favorite by far. It follows Miss Robichaux's Academy in New Orleans. I mean come on an amazing cast and it's based around witches. Plus Emma Roberts makes and appearance.

Season Four- Freak Show:

This one takes place in Jupiter, Florida. Everything from twins that are connected to a guy named Dandy who craves to be a freak. Oh yeah and a creepy clown...did I mention I hate clowns?

Season Five- Hotel:

Ah yes, Lady Gaga is finally here! This season takes place in Downtown LA. It's haunted by demons and ghosts. Did I mention there is a 111 year old vampire...how odd. I can't tell you much more without giving too much away.

Season Six- Roanoke:

This is the current season and it literally makes us go crazy. What seems to be a documentary slowly turns into reality. I believe this has been the most complex season yet and multitasking while watching this...well you should not multitask while watching AHS. Paranormal activities haunt them.