I Am Not A Feminist, But I Am

I Am Not A Feminist, But I Am

Although I admire the movement, I have decided that I am not

9
I Am Not A Feminist, But I Am
hdlatestwallpapers.com

With the recent rise in feminism and the feminist movement I have found myself contemplating whether or not I would consider myself to be a feminist. Although I admire the movement, I have decided that I am not. There are many things that I agree with, however, there are also some things that I do not. Despite those differences, though, I find that I do resemble many of the qualities and ideologies that I admire about the advocates for women's empowerment.

Here is where I stand on the issue:

I am not a feminist, but I do believe that women can be power figures

I do feel that both men and women can be home makers

I do feel that both men and women can be the head of the household

I do believe that some women can be superior to men

I agree that women should not be treated as possessions or sex icons

I am not a feminist, but I am an independent woman

I do not feel that it is essential for me to have a man in my life

I do not get offended when people say a woman's place is in the kitchen.. some women would prefer to be there

The strongest people I know are women

I do feel that women should be respected as successful individuals

I am not a feminist, but I am brilliant

I am a leader

I am confident

I will be successful

and I will see a change in the way the world views women. I just may not be at the forefront of that movement.