10 Things People Who Are ALWAYS Right Know To Be True

Trust me, I'm always right.

1199

Everyone who knows me has probably already rolled their eyes after reading the title of this article. I'm sorry, I can't help it! If you are like me and feel like you are always right, you know that this gift comes with some eye-rolling from friends and family.

I don't blame them though. It's hard knowing that someone else is always right and almost always has the answer to any solution. I like to view this as a superpower. With this power comes great responsibility because you will start to build a reputation. Hopefully, the reputation is not that you are cocky and won't shut up about how brilliant you are (because who wants to be that person?), but that you are the person that others look to when they need help. Even though you don't want to be super conceited, it is nice to be appreciated for your special talent every once in a while.

1. Having to keep your mouth shut when you are right, again

There's only so many times you can say, "I told you so" before people start to get a little annoyed with you, so at this point, you've learned to just stay quiet and smile a little to yourself.

2. The secret thrill you get from hearing, “OK, I guess you were right”

Sometimes you may act humble and shrug, and other times you smugly smile and say, "yes, I know". It never gets old to hear someone tell you that you're right.

3. Being questioned so many times if you’re right that you start to question yourself

People always ask you if you're 10000% sure that you're right, and even though your record definitely proves that you probably are, there are times that you doubt yourself. Don't be afraid to stick to your gut!

4. Your closest friends come to you for advice because they know your track record

You are the go-to for getting advice because your friends know that you will have the answer or at least an opinion that will give them insight on what they need help on.

5. Resisting the urge to list off all the times you’ve been right when people doubt you

Let's face it, you have a pretty great track record with being right, and you can probably name a dozen times you've been right off the top of your head when people question your abilities.

6. Trying not to sound overconfident, but also knowing the truth

Even when you are so positive that you are right, you still know that you don't want everyone to roll their eyes when you say how right you always are. Instead, you probably just stay quiet and wait for your prediction to play out. It's like watching your own movie.

7. Avoiding group projects at all costs

I don't know many people that love group projects, but people who are always right especially dread them. How are you supposed to express to strangers that you're kind of a genius without sounding arrogant? It's not really possible.

8. Learning when you’re crossing a line with adults

No one wants to be told they're wrong, but adults especially want to be right. It's not always easy trying to express to your parents that you just know you're right when they have more life experience, but you still know to trust your gut. Sorry, mom and dad!

9. Impressing everyone with your knowledge on the most random things

Trivia games are your favorite because somehow, over the years you have managed to collect the most random facts. How do I know that bananas are curved because they grow towards the sun? I don't know! I just know that I'm right.

10. Facing reality when, for once, you’re not right

Unfortunately, reality hits you every once in a while when you are actually wrong. Your instinct is probably to go into denial mode, but the best way to move on is to accept that you were wrong and move on so you can continue being right.