5 Reasons I Will Always Be A Dog Person

5 Reasons I Will Always And Forever Be A Dog Person

A dog actually is "man's best friend."

32

A dog will always brighten your day. I do not know of a single person that has seen a puppy and been put in a worse mood because of it. When you get home after a long day, your dog immediately comes running up to you to give you all of the love and affection in the world. What would a cat do? See you're home and then immediately walk away. Other animals do not care about you as much as a dog does, and that is a fact.

1. Dogs are adventurous

Dogs will go hiking, running, dancing, and even swimming. You can bring a dog with you no matter where you go or what you're doing. It will brighten your dog's day and your own.

2. A dog responds when you call their name

If you've ever tried to call a cat, hamster, or fish by their name, it does not work out too well. A dog will run to you with their tail waggin' after saying their name.

3. Dogs are funny

A dog is always doing something funny. Whether it's chasing its tail or trying something a human would do, a dog will keep you on your toes.

4. Dogs can do tricks

You can teach a dog almost anything in the world. I've seen videos of dogs skateboarding, sledding, and jumping through hoops. Most dogs are way more coordinated than I am.

5. PUPPIES

I think everyone can agree that puppies are the most adorable things in the world. Nobody has ever had a bad day from playing with a puppy. The best part is that a dog doesn't have just one puppy, it has a whole litter of sunshine.

Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy? Every dog is a good boy! Dogs will forever bring joy and love to everyone in the world. A dog is playful, energetic, and always up for an adventure. They listen when you call their name, play games with you, and will follow you around no matter where you go. I could go on and on about why dogs will be number one in my heart, but these five reasons are why this animal will always be top dog.