Thank you to all my friends in my life now and to come

To All Of My Friends, Past, Present And Future, Thank You For Always Being Here

Every person who enters your life is there for a reason

45
Personal Photo: Alexis Cable

To all of my current friends and roommates, thank you for showing me genuine friendships.

Throughout college, I had a rough time clicking with people and enjoying the college experience. I have friends from home and college that I absolutely love but never had that really tight-knit group until now.

In college, I started at a place where I knew I wasn't meant to be and stayed for the year. I never felt connected to those people and after leaving I had to start over again at a new college.

My new college was great and I met so many amazing people but things still weren't clicking. I have a few really close friends from college that I am so beyond grateful for.

To my friends from home that I grew up with, I am so glad you are all in my life and continue to be a part of my life and be there for me. I am forever grateful for these years of friendship with you all.

Getting accepted into the Disney College Program meant looking for new roommates to live within Florida.

Finding roommates meant searching on the Facebook page and trying to find the best people to room and live with. I was lucky enough to come across and a great group of girls.

This group of girls has shown me so much in my life and it's only been a little over a month since we've lived together but it feels like I've known them forever.

To these girls, you know who you are. Thank you for blessing me with this beautiful friendship. You guys make me smile and laugh every single day.

Being in Florida has made me realize how lucky I am to have met so many great people in such a short amount of time. The more I am here and the more people I meet truly makes me feel like all of these people were meant to be placed in my life for some reason.

Not only do have the best roommates in Florida that I have clicked with and become super close within a short amount of time. Each coworker I have makes me smile and feel excited for work each and every day, which is something I never experienced until now.

To all of the people who have come into my life recently, in the past, or even friends that I haven't met and will meet in the future. I want to say thank you already.

I believe that each person we meet in our life is for a reason. Those people guide you to the next adventure or journey in your life. Some of those people may not stay forever in your life and some will. Some will help teach you important lessons and some will be there to make you smile.

Every time you meet a new person or have a new person enter your life. Take some time to think about the impact they are having on your life.