I sweat a lot. I mean a lot. Sometimes, I sweat for no reason. I am not sure why, and I might have some condition. It is simply impossible for me to survive in hot weather, especially if it is all year round, like in Florida. Not to mention that it is getting even more desirable due to climate change. I would love to get the chance to live in Alaska. The winter is simply nostalgic to me. You always feel cozy when it feels like Christmas, and you can drink hot chocolate nearly any time during the week. I know that if I lived in Alaska, it would be unenjoyable over time. When I was younger, I always wanted to move to Florida from New York since it was too cold. Yet, now, I want to move to a colder climate. Maybe, I need to find a city that has a perfect balance, like Sacramento, California.
If you don't know already, half the year is sunny all day long during the spring and summer in Alaska. I am not a night person. Even though, the other half of the year, it is dark for 24 hours. I certainly would lose track of time as anyone would. However, for at least six months out of the year, I would be more productive. The other half, probably not so much. Living anywhere has its disadvantages, though. Alaska's day and night schedules are one of them.
I am pretty sure everyone loves animals at least more than their human companions. I am a part of this group, and I love animals. You probably already know that moose roam the outskirts of Anchorage. Anchorage is a big city, though, and it is a perfect balance between civilization and wilderness. Anyone could get away from society if they wanted to.
- Lily Cooper on Odyssey ›
- 16 Of The Most Important John Green Quotes ›
- Cassie Munoz on Odyssey ›
- The "John Green Formula" Of The Manic Pixie Dream Girl ›
- My Old Grudge Against John Green, And His Writing ›
- 9 Stupid Questions Alaskans Get Asked When in the Lower 48 ›
- 10 Reasons Why You NEED To Travel To Alaska ›
- Could Alaska Be A Country? ›
- 13 Songs To Listen To While Reading 'Looking For Alaska' ›
- Should Alaska Be Allowed To Keep Her Crown? ›