Back To The Grind: After Spring Break

Spring Break Is Over, Now We Have To Get Back To The Grind

It's time to get back into the rhythm of things.

531

Spring break is the moment that every college student looks forward to during the spring semester. It comes just in time, as we are reaching a breaking point in the semester.

I have yet to have a super fun spring break where I get away for a few days. I always end up working at my job, making extra money since my availability is more flexible when I don't have class. Next year is my senior year and I'm going to claim in advance that I'm going to do something fun for Spring Break.

Although I didn't have a traditionally fun spring break, I did enjoy it. When I wasn't working, I was enjoying sleeping in and hanging out with my friends. On the weekend, I hosted a pregame and went out to some bars with my friends. Although working all break was tiring, I did enjoy having more time for myself, hanging out and having fun with my friends.

The only struggle that comes with spring breaks is getting back into the groove of waking up early and going to class. Spring break is just a mini taste of summer freedom. It's hard to go back from having lots of free time to going back to planning everything around your classes and work. It's also the worst when professors schedule midterms after the break because then you have to snap back to reality and study for those exams.

Even though spring break is over and there are basically no more days off until summer break, this is a reminder that we are halfway through the semester.

I repeat: we are halfway there.

Freshman, sophomores, and juniors have to return in the fall. Seniors, if you aren't going to grad school, this is it! It's time for you to go out and put everything you've learned in college to use. I cannot wait until this time next year and I can say, I'm graduating in two months and I'm starting a real job after.

We have a little over two months until we are out of school. Yes, it is hard to get back into the rhythm after spring break but this is the motivation that you needed to hear. After this semester, we have a three-month-long spring break. Take that time to get an internship, plan trips or even work! In order to get to the fun times, we just have a little more pain and suffering of doing assignments.

Good luck, college students! Let's finish this semester strong!