Beauty Products on a Budget

CVS or Sephora?

Get an easy and affordable everyday makeup look from everyone's favorite drugstore

41
Photo by Jazmin Quaynor on Unsplash

CVS Pharmacy has just recently launched their "Beauty In Real Life" line and if you haven't checked it out, you have to ASAP. Any girl who is interested in beauty and self care products knows that Sephora is a dangerous place to go, and it's very easy to leave with your hands full and wallet empty. BUT, now CVS has some of these name brand products as well as some really good quality knock offs that are worth sacrificing the brand name for sure. Here's my compilation of beauty and care products that you can find at CVS that will make a huge difference to your everyday look and your bank account. Enjoy!

Love, Beauty, and Planet

This isn't a singular product but this line is vegan, cruelty free and worth it! They have lotions, shampoos/conditioners, body wash, etc

Shea Moisture Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

L'Oreal Lumi Glotion

Maybelline Strobe Stick Illuminating Highlighter 

Maybelline Face Studio Primer 

NYX Setting Powder

Maybelline Age Rewind under-eye Concealer 

John Frieda Straight Fixation

Maybelline Waterproof Mascara

Pro Tip: get this in Dark Brown if you're not a fan of dark, dark mascara because the black is reallyyyyyyy dark :)

Vaseline Lip Therapy

Put these together and you have an almost fully complete go-to makeup kit! I love finding genuinely great products at places like CVS where I can use my discounts and not break my bank account, so I hope you find these as helpful as I do!