Affordable Drugstore Makeup

If you love makeup as much as I do, you recognize the importance of a good, affordable product. With the beauty world becoming increasingly popular and more and more girls (and guys) wearing makeup each and every day, it is definitely helpful to know that there are amazing products on the market that you don't have to fork out half of your life savings for!

1. L'Oréal Lash Paradise Mascara

I mean, just look at it. Look kinda like a fairly expensive mascara that everyone in the beauty community talks about? (cough cough, Two Faced Better Than Sex?!) Yeah. And it works just as well (if not better!)

This mascara has seriously changed my life. It sounds a bit dramatic, I know, but I don't see the need to spend $20 + dollars on a mascara. Come on now.

The formula is by far the best that I have found from the drugstore. It is super lengthening, voluminous, and doesn't get clumpy, smudge or flake off throughout the day.

2. Elf Expert Liquid Liner

First of all, let me just say that this eyeliner is just $2. TWO FREAKING DOLLARS!

This product has been my holy grail for years. Although it is not waterproof, and I have ridiculous watery eyes, I don't have a problem with it running down my face. If it does come off a bit or I need to wipe off my wing for the 52nd time because I just can't get it perfect, it is sooooo easy to build back up without the brush taking off any product, like some eyeliners do.

It also has a really thin, really short brush tip, which I find to be the easiest for applying liquid eyeliner. 10/10 would recommend. (Did I mention it is only $2?!)

3. Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel

This is by far the cheapest (and best) brow gel I have ever tried. I feel like there aren't really a lot of drugstore brow gels on the market, but this is honestly the only one that I need. It is a tinted gel formula, and it contains little fibers that make your brows look fuller and more defined!

It's perfect if you just need to add some color to your brows if you're not filling them in, or to set everything in place if you're going full-glam.

4. Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Concealer

Jeffree Star uses this over the Tarte Shape Tape Concealer, so you know it has to be good.

This concealer is by far the most full coverage and most beautiful finish concealer at the drugstore. I use it exclusively under my eyes, and it works wonders for camouflaging the lack of sleep that I get each night!

You can also pick up a shade that is much darker than your skin tone and use it for cream contour as well.

5. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge

If you love to apply your foundation, concealer, cream highlight, blush and bronzer, as well as loose face powders with a beauty sponge, and you're not using this one, idk what you're doing with your life. This sponge blends out everything so beautifully!

Move over Beauty Blender, with your $20 price tag and non-inclusive foundation shade range, the Real Techniques beauty sponge is here to stay (and won't hurt your wallet as much.)

6. Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

If you haven't heard everyone and their brother raving about the Morphe eyeshadow palettes, you must be living under a rock. They are on the expensive spectrum of the drugstore product world, but they are so worth it.

The formula is amazing, to say the least. The shadows are super pigmented, easy to work with and blend amazingly. There is sometimes a bit of fallout, but that is to be expected with the amount of pigment found in these palettes.

I would personally recommend the 35O palette, it has a beautiful array of warm-toned colors, both matte and shimmer; and there are so many looks you can create, from natural to full-glam/full-drag!

7. NYX Micro Brow Pencil

You want your eyebrows to be on fleek but you don't know what to do? Buy this brow pencil and draw them on every day like I do!

On a serious note, this is a mechanical pencil, so you don't have to sharpen it (which is a huge pain in the ass) AND the formula is waxy enough so that you don't go overboard with filling in your brows. It is also super super skinny, which allows you to have better control, create a more precise and defined brow, and mimic the appearance of brow hairs.

8. Wet N Wild Photo Focus Foundation

Full coverage? Check.
Natural matte finish? Check.
Affordable? Check.
Long-wearing? Check.
Blends well? Check.
Buildable? Check.
Doesn't cling to pores, texture or dry spots? Check.

Should you buy it? Yes.

9. Elf Baked Highlighter

Like a radiant glow? Me too!

The Elf baked highlighters are so beautiful, so pigmented (especially when applied with a wet brush) and so affordable.

These are great because they do not cling to any texture on the face!

10. Catrice Camouflage Cream

Have acne? Dark spots? Dullness? Extreme dark circles? Try color correcting!

Catrice Camouflage Cream not only comes in regular skin tone shades but also green, peach and other color correcting shades! They are also super full coverage and easy to blend, making both the color correcting shades and the skin tone shades a must-have on this list.

11. Covergirl Clean Matte Pressed Powder

This powder is seriously the best if you have dry skin, oily skin, combo skin, or any other type of skin. It will keep your skin matte and beautiful all day long!

It is also great for touch-ups throughout the day, it won't make you look cake-y or gross, even on top of foundation, and it has a fair amount of coverage as well if you are about that natural no-makeup makeup look.

12. L'Oréal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer

s2.r29static.com

Like a natural glow from within? Use this product under your foundation! It will give you that natural glow without blinding your neighbors, while also providing a great base for your foundation, making it last all day.

Want a more extreme glow? Try mixing it in with your foundation!

13. Morphe Continuous Setting Mist

When you slay a makeup look, you have to set it in place! This setting spray is a must have to lock in your makeup all day long, without running the risk of it all fading or melting away.

You can also use it to wet your brushes to give your highlighters or eyeshadows more impact.

14. Milani Blushes

Both the Rose Powder Blushes and Baked Blushes by Milani are absolutely stunning, and the formula is amazing. The colors are super rich in pigment, a little goes a loooong way, but they are very bendable incase you go overboard with the color.

If you love a good flush of pink or coral, definitely give them a try! The packaging is super cute too, which is always a plus!

15. Coty Airspun Translucent Loose Face Powder

If you aren't baking your under eye area with this powder, wyd!? Coty Airspun (make sure it is in the shade "Translucent," thank me later) is the absolute best for setting your whole face, or just baking your under eye concealer or contour.

So, what are you waiting for? Get in your car and go to your local drugstore right now and pick up these amazing products! Your makeup game (and wallet, too) will definitely be super appreciative.