A Letter to the Adult-ish, Young, and Confused

A Letter to the Adult-ish, Young, And Confused

Once you turn that big 1-8 or 2-0 you realize that you're not a child anymore. You have so much to do and much to think about. It is all weird, confusing, and also scary to realize you do everything on your own.

594
https://pixabay.com/en/confused-woman-doubt-female-girl-2385799/

So to all the adult-ish, young, and confused here is a letter.

Adult-ish, Young, and Confused

When did making appointments on my own, become scary?

Why are there so many different types of light bulbs to choose from?

I am on my own, whether I have grown up already or just started things. It can get scary. I try to figure out what kind of insurance I even have.

What will I do with my life? I'm not worried but stressed.

I am just figuring out who I am and what I want in life. Please do not expect me to know everything.

Please treat me older, because I am, I have changed.

I don't know what is all out there but I am hungry to know and see more.

Show me the ropes of how to adult.

Dating is hard, we are all confused and it sucks sometimes.

I stopped growing but that doesn't mean I don't stop growing emotionally.

What do I do? I have so much to think about but, will I do it?

The fact that I enjoy and appreciate cleaning more, what is that about?

The older I get, the more I fall asleep by 8 pm.

The more I value my own opinions, I am told I am too young to understand.

I am told to get it together like I am supposed to know everything already.

Apartment searching, oh gosh I could use free housing indefinitely.

I do not know much, but I am learning.

I can not afford much, but I still try.

I do not know how to do this thing called life.

For I am adult-ish, young, and confused.

Related Articles Around the Web