20 Songs You Need To Add To Your Everyday Playlist

Music is like a best friend, always there when you need it.

59

Music is a way of life. For some people, it's just something to make a car ride go faster and for others, it can change their life. Sometimes it might just depend on someone's mood, but either way, songs have a power that can either lift you out of a bad mood or create a mood you did not even know existed. It can liven up a party, it has the ability to form a connection between people, it becomes a part of our lives and our memory.

I am someone who loves making and creating playlists. My taste in music has a range in variety which causes my playlist to be all over the place, from bumping with friends to crying in my room. It can take me anywhere, and I like that. So here are some of the all-around great sings to fit into your own playlists. It will fit a variety of genres and from all different times, so be ready for diversity.

1. "Nena" by Melii

2. "Keeping Secrets" by KANDY & Madison Rose

3. "All the Small Things" by Blink-182

4. "Talking Body (Gryffin Remix)" by Tove Lo

5. "Paper Planes" by Jon Bellion

6. "Rainbow" by Kacey Musgraves

7. "Easy (Remix)" by Dani Leigh feat.Chris Brown

8. "Valentino" by 24KGoldn

9. "On My Mind" by Jorja Smith & Preditah

10. "Oh Devil" by Electric Guest

11. "Red Red Wine" by UB40

12. "Catch & Release (Deepend Remix)" by Matt Simons

13. "1 Sided Love" by blackbear

14. "Wait" by Chantel Jeffries feat. Offset & Vory

15. "Time Flies Either Way" by Dawes

16. "Finally // beautiful stranger" by Halsey

17. "3 Nights" by Dominic Fike

18. "3:15" by Bazzi

19. "Desperado" by Rihanna

20. "Unwritten" by Natasha Bedingfield

I said it would be all over the place, but it's totally worth it to give them a listen.