The ABCs Of Fordham University At Rose Hill

Surprisingly, F is not for Fordham!

1163
Teylor Veliotis

Check out the ABCs of Fordham University at Rose Hill:

1. A is for Arthur Avenue

If you want to know where Fordham students spend all their money, look no further than the restaurants on Arthur Avenue.

2. B is for The Bronx

The home of the Rams.

3. C is for cat

taken by me

These babies have become famous for roaming around campus and making Fordham their home.

4. D is for the D-train

Students know the walk to the subway way too well.

5. E is for Eddie’s Parade

taken by me

Everybody knows this is the campus hotspot during warm days.

6. F is for family

It sounds corny, but we really are one big family (RAMily) here at Fordham.

7. G is for Gabelli

taken by me

Business attire and Airpods sold separately.

8. H is for home

Again, I know this sounds corny, but it's true that Fordham has become my second home.

9. I is for intelligent (and inspiring!)

Our credentials speak for themselves.

10. J is for Jesuit

We're New York's first Jesuit university.

11. K is for Keating

taken by me

Quite possibly the most beautiful building on the entire Rose Hill campus (sorry, Duane Library!).

12. L is for learn

There's always something new to discover.

13. M is for McShane

my picture

Our president is THE face of Fordham.

14. N is for New York

Fordham is our school, New York is our campus.

15. O is for opportunity

I honestly feel so lucky to have all the opportunities I'm given here at this school.

16. P is for Pugsley’s

This is--hands down--every Fordham student's favorite pizza place.

17. Q is for Queen’s Court

taken by me

This dorm will always have a special place in my heart. Plus, rumor has it Lana Del Rey lived here!

18. R is for Rams

taken by me

Once a Fordham Ram, always a Fordham Ram!

19. S is for squirrel

These small babies will steal your heart… and your french fries from Urban Kitchen.

20. T is for team

taken by me

Whether it's a sports team (shoutout to the hockey boys!), acapella group, dance squad, or any other club, you'll always find yourself part of a team.

21. U is for unity

Need I say more?

22. V is for volunteer

The Bronx is Blooming

It's so easy for students to find volunteer opportunities here at Rose Hill.

23. W is for women

Fordham is definitely a place for women to flourish.

24. X is for X-tra special

Did you know Edgar Allen Poe's famous poem "The Bells" refers to the bells of Keating Hall?

25. Y is for Yankees

Yankee Stadium is only a fifteen-minute subway ride from campus. Batter up!

26. Z is for zoo

taken by me

I doubt you'll find a Fordham student who hasn't taken a trip to the Bronx Zoo on one of their days off.