A Thank You To My Best Friend

A Thank You To My Best Friend

You are seriously the best.

24
A Thank You To My Best Friend
personal photo

My best friend and I have been friends since kindergarten and ever since kindergarten she has been the most real person in my life. She has been there through everything in my life from family deaths to graduation she has been there every step. I think we should all appreciate our best friends a little more

Thank you for being there.

Thank you for being there for me through all of the boy problems and family drama. You have been there for me every time I've gone back to boys who aren't good for me and dealt with me ranting about them over and over. Having split up parents has never been easy for me either and you helped me through every fight I had with my mom or dad, and you've listened to my cry many times about family drama. Thank you for literally always letting me rant.

Thank you for all of the late-night Sonic trips.

Thank you for always being down to go on a midnight trip to Sonic for ice cream. These late nights sitting in my car eating ice cream or drinking slushies always made for the best times.

Thank you for making me more confident in myself.

You have never let a single person treat me badly. You have always been the first one to remind me of my worth when I am down on myself. Thanks for hyping up literally every single selfie I post. Also a thank you for not letting anyone be rude to me in high school, school was so much better knowing that I had someone who was always there for me.

Thank you for all of the inside jokes.

We literally almost wrote our own dictionary to remind of us of all of the funny words we made up. We have so many inside jokes that we typically can't hang out without seeing something that reminds us of one.

Thanks for staying my best friend through college.

We may not have ended up being roommates through college like we planned (at least yet), but you have always kept in touch with me. Most people grow apart after high school but I think being out of school has made us closer. We have learned that even if we don't see each other every day or talk every day we will always be best friends.

Thank you for always encouraging me.

Thank you for encouraging me through every single thing. You have encouraged me to finish my homework even when I don't want to. You have encouraged me to text that boy I like even when I'm scared. Without your encouragement, I wouldn't be half the person I am today.

These are just a few of the many reasons that I am thankful for you. I am so blessed that God chose to put you into my life and I literally have no idea what I would do without you. Thanks for being the best best friend ever.