It's Time For A New Chapter, Goodbye Odyssey

It is time for the next chapter to begin, so, it's time for me to bid my farewells

43
Photo by cottonbro from Pexels

Here I am, sitting at a computer listening to one of my favorite YouTube animators, TheOdd1sOut, trying not to feel sad about writing this article, because it is my last article for this site that I have dedicated a lot of my heart and soul along with a good portion of my time to it.

There is something to be said when one chapter of ones life ends. A rollercoaster of emotions begin to take affect, while you try to prepare for whatever is going to come next. A mixture of sadness, nostalgia, and happiness form a ball inside your heart as you prepare to make the last few changes in your life, then bam. Everything changes. Back in 2019, I was approached via Instagram from one of my classmates to write for the chapter for our university, and from there, everything took a drastic turn in my life, as a writer and as an individual.

On this site I have written 80 articles, and all of them were linked to a lot of different issues that have been going on in the world, ranging from mental health to sustainability to sensory activities for special needs students. Not only that, but I have also been able to share several of my own poems, with the most recent one being featured. Being able to write a weekly article for this site has certainly helped my skills improve on every level imaginable, giving me a great experience for any future possibilities that may come my way.

SO, ODYSSEY, THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME THIS PLATFORM.

I can honestly say that without this type of platform I might not have been able to share my own views, own experiences, and help others find other methods to helping others out.

Not only was I able to write some interesting articles, but I was also was able to meet some amazing people through my universities chapter, including my editor, Jenna, who is one of the most unique characters I've ever been in contact with. And while I will miss writing for Odyssey and miss the other writers who I've connected with throughout the network, I will look back on this experience fondly, and be able to thank them for every moment and memory that came along with it.

Now, it is time for the next chapter of my life to open as I close this chapter. It is now time to graduate with my degree in Special Education and Business Communication, time to embrace whatever my career brings whether it be through being an author, or how I can help all who live with learning, physical, and mental disabilities in the education field.

Thank you, Odyssey for everything.

Thank you, MSSU for giving me a platform.