A Letter To My Boyfriend
relationships

I Love You

To my forever best friend/boyfriend.

552
I Love You
Ashley Kosy

Your laugh is contagious. Your heart is full of love. You have a kind soul. You're very family oriented and I know you love them more than life itself. My family means the world to me, so thank you for loving mine as well. Your farts, luckily aren't stinky. You're calm and understanding, but you're also not afraid to speak up. You're a great leader, the best captain, and my favorite hockey player. You're my personal comedian, my biggest hype man, and my superman. Thanks for all the Ash & Steve adventures.

Cheers to Andy's trips, Marvel dates, Sox games, beach days, Panda dinners, Netflix marathons, and hour-long drives in the summer. Oh, let's not forget trying exotic foods and blacking out on the loops on Batman at Six Flags just because you love me. Most of all thank you for always believing in me and seeing the best in me when I wasn't able to do so.

Almost two years together and I can't imagine my life without you. I hope you know I appreciate all that you do for me and I'll always be on the sidelines cheering you on. I'm so proud of the man you've become and how much you've grown. We're both so young, but I hope as life goes on we're able to grow successfully together and make many more memories to laugh and smile about.

I love you forever,

Ash

P.S. We're the best. Living like Opera one day.