95 Thoughts While Watching Elf

95 Thoughts While Watching Elf

SANTAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

529
95 Thoughts While Watching Elf

We all know that "Elf" is the greatest movie of all time (don't try to argue with me on this one. You will lose). It's not only my favorite Christmas movie, it's my favorite movie in general. Because with Will Ferrell you really can't go wrong. And it's a great movie. I watch "Elf" at least 10 times during December, but I also watch it all throughout the year (yes, I'm that person that watches Christmas movies at other times than at Christmas-get over it). I've watched "Elf" in July, August, September -- you name it. Any month of the year (cold or not) I will watch "Elf" solely because it is amazing. So I thought with Christmas being only days away, why not sit down and watch it right now, and tell you all my thoughts on it (because I know you're all dying to know what I'm thinking). I have my "Elf" pajamas on, and my DVD ready in the player. So here we go:

1. Yes. Oh my god, yes, "Elf." Let's do this.

2. This is the greatest movie ever.

3. Ugh Papa Elf. Love him.

4. I wanna live in Santa's workshop. Can I do that?

5. Santa is real. I believe in Santa, you guys. I don't care if I'm 20 years old.

6. Remember when Zooey Deschanel was in this and no one knew it was her 'cause she was blonde? Good times.

7. Baby Buddy was such a rebel crawling into Santa's bag. You go, baby Buddy.

8. Really, though, I wish I was that smart. He gets to go live with Santa now.

9. The Santa in "Elf" is definitely the real deal for sure.

10. LOL kinda funny that his name is Buddy 'cause it said Buddy on his diaper. Ha ha, Buddy, you're named after a diaper.

11. Will Ferrell is the man.

12. This movie really wouldn't be as good without Will Ferrell.

13. What if Santa really is real and everyone just stopped believing? That's why I still believe you guys. He's real, I swear.

14. Poor Buddy only made 85 Etch-a-Sketches. I would've made way less for sure. Don't feel bad, Buddy.

15. What if we called people "Cotton-headed ninny muggins" as an insult?

16. Jack-in-the-boxes are so creepy. I don't blame him for being scared.

17. Really, though, wouldn't it be great to be a human raised by elves?

18. Did they just build a really small set so Will Ferrell could just look huge next to everything?

19. How did Will Ferrell not just burst out laughing during every scene?

20. Where can I buy one of those elf suits? They're awesome. I would definitely wear that all through December.

21. Walter Hobbs definitely deserves to be on the naughty list for taking books away from a nun

.

22. Gotta love the talking animals in the North Pole because they say classic things like "Bye, Buddy, hope you find your dad."

23. Buddy, don't hug that raccoon, he'll eat you.

24. I like how he thinks all animals are gonna talk back to him. Guess that's what happens when you grow up in the North Pole with magical talking animals.

25. This movie has such great music in the background.

26. Who wants to go to NYC with me and just reenact everything that Buddy does? Like hop across the streets and run into taxis and go around and around in revolving doors.

27. Buddy, Santa warned you to not eat the gum. Ew. Do you think they like sanitized the railing and stuck Will Ferrell's gum on there to make that scene possible cause if not that's gross.

28. That guy in the elevator definitely hates Buddy for pressing every button.

29. Classic when Walter Hobbs just thought his son was a Christmas-gram and Buddy just went along with it.

30. I kinda forget that's Will Ferrell sometimes 'cause he's usually so crude.

31. Do you think Will Ferrell just made up that Christmas-gram song on the spot? If so, did he know it would be so great when he made it up?

32. Honestly wonder how much of this Will Ferrell just improvised.

33. Wish Gimbel's actually existed. I would totally shop there.

34. Classic scene of Buddy going up the escalator in a split. I wanna reenact that too but I would actually break myself.

35. Also would love to look over a bathroom stall at someone peeing and tell them the toilets are ginormous.

36. Gotta love that Buddy just goes along with the fact that he's supposed to be working at Gimbel's.

37. "SANTAAAA! I KNOW HIM." Best quote of the movie. That's exactly how I feel about Santa.

38. Ope, there's blonde Zooey Deschanel decorating a Christmas tree.

39. Kinda funny that Buddy has a crush on blonde Zooey Deschanel even though she like hates Christmas. Real good choice, Buddy.

40. Buddy's decorating of the store is awesome. Come decorate my house.

41. Too bad he did all that decorating for the fake Santa.

42. Super romantic scene of Buddy and Jovie (blonde Zooey Deschanel) singing a duet of "Baby, It's Cold Outside" until he sings too loud and freaks her out.

43. Aw, how cute. Buddy is spooning with a doll in the Gimbel's window display.

44. "6 inch ribbon curls honey. 6 inches!" This movie is just so fun to quote.

45. How come everyone hates when I live-tweet when I watch Elf? I think it's super fun.

46. Buddy's elf costume is way better than the Gimbel's workers.

47. By far the best scene when Buddy figures out it's not the real Santa.
"You disgust Me"
"You sit on a throne of lies"
"You smell like beef and cheese you don't smell like Santa"

48. Poor Buddy thought he was gonna go to the job he doesn't really work at and get to see the real Santa and it ends up just being someone who smells like beef and cheese with a fake beard.

49. LOL when Buddy thinks lingerie is the perfect gift for his dad.

50. Buddy is in prison this is not good he's gonna die. They're gonna kill him. Criminals probably don't like elves.

51. Hahaha Buddy eating the cotton balls.

52. Do you think those are real cotton balls?

53. "We'll paint eggs? That's Easter" most underrated line in the movie.

54. Buddy I want a car and lots of shoes for Christmas. Can you put in a good word with the good man?

55. That little girl thinks Buddy is a freak for eating the cotton balls.

56. Walter and Emily are all pissed that Buddy put up decorations in their apartment. That's awesome you should be thanking him!

57. *Pause* I need some Christmas cookies and milk to eat while watching this. *unpause*

58. I wonder if I could drink a whole bottle of Coca Cola that fast. The burp would definitely be awesome.

59. "We elves try to stick to the four main food groups. Candy, Candy Canes, Candy Corn, and Syrup" this movie has the best quotes.

60. Seriously how did Will Ferrell keep a straight face during this?

61. Screw you Walter. Buddy should not get rid of his elf costume it's amazing.

62. Definitely wanna eat Spaghetti with syrup and pop tarts and chocolate syrup and marshmallows. Who is with me?

63. "So good news. I saw a dog today" how I feel on a daily basis. This movie is so relatable!

64. "Son of a nutcracker!" Should definitely be a normal way to curse.

65. Choice of weapon to deal with bullies should always be a snowball.

66. Yes love this part where Buddy and Michael run through the stores and jump on mattresses. Can I be friends with Buddy?

67. Gotta love how Buddy is helping his 40 year old brother pick up a girl.

68. Michael you're completely right the perfect date involves food. The code is definitely food. Stick with that theory.

69. All guys should be as excited to go on dates as Buddy is to go on a date with Jovie. 70. Hahah gotta love when Buddy knocks down the tree jumping on it to get the star on top.

71. Walter Hobbs is such a jerk. Buddy is great you're just jealous.

72. Booooo get rid of the suit Buddy. Bring back the elf suit.

73. "You have such a pretty face, you should be on a Christmas card." Best compliment ever.

74. Buddy is right coffee is disgusting.

75. Who wouldn't wanna hear someone answer the phone with "Buddy the elf what's you're favorite color?"

76. "This place reminds me of Santa's workshop. Except it smells like mushrooms and everyone looks like they wanna hurt me" That line gets me every time.

77. The only thing better than Will Ferrell pretending to be an elf is Will Ferrell pretending to be an elf who accidentally got drunk.

78. Buddy and Jovie's date is so cute. Ah young elf and human love!

79. No but really this date is adorable this would be a great date.

80. Wait really though that can't be Zooey Deschanel.

81. Awww so cute they kissed.

82. "A tribe of asparagus children. But they're self-conscious about the way their pee smells" yet another underrated quote of this movie that I die laughing at every time.

83. "He's an angry elf!" The people around me when I watch this movie hate me because I can't stop quoting it while I watch. "I'm in love I'm in love and I don't care who knows it!

"

84. Poor Buddy how is he supposed to know that midgets aren't elves.

85. Walter Hobbs you're an a-hole. You're not supposed to pick the angry elf over your son.

86. "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed 11 cookies into the VCR" I take back everything I said before this is the best quote of the movie.

87. Yea screw you Mr. Greenway! We're going to find Buddy!!

88. Yay Santa is back!

89. Again. I repeat. Santa is real.

90. All you have to do is believe.

91. All he needs is Christmas spirit to make his sleigh fly you guys.

92. I wonder if that "Elf" book actually exists cause if it does I want someone to get it for me for Christmas.

93. This movie will never not be good.

94. Yay Christmas is almost here!

95. I think I'm just gonna watch this again *replays movie*