11 Boy Band Songs That Are Still Hotter Than 98 Degrees And Will Never Go Out Of ’N’Sync

It's tearin' up my heart when I'm with you...

339

Growing up in the 90s definitely had its perks. The music was good and so were the tv shows. During the 90s, boy bands became extremely popular. Bands like Backstreet Boys and *NSYNC stole the hearts of many young girls during this decade. Even those born later in the year love them!

Fortunately, some of our beloved bands are still together and still making music. How could I survive without music from BSB? No offense to 5SOS and BTS, but your music has nothing on the hits that these boy bands made.

1. "Bye Bye Bye"

I mean, how could you resist Justin Timberlake's smooth voice and Ramen Noodle Hair?

2. "I Want It That Way"

I'm not ashamed to say I know every word to this song. If you pass me on the highway, I'll have this song blasting. These men aged like fine wine tho.

3. "I Do (Cherish You)"

This song is hotter than 98 Degrees! Wait...

4. "It's Gonna Be Me"

You cannot resist singing this song on April 30th

5. "Everybody (Backstreet's Back)"

This song is pure gold. Backstreet is definitely back!

6. "I'll Make Love To You"

This song just speaks for itself

7. "Larger Than Life"

There were some odd music videos in this decade.

8. "End of the Road"

What's a boy band without a break up song?

9. "Tearin' Up My Heart"

Justin Timberlake. That is all

10. "I Swear"

This song is just simply beautiful. "You Don't Know You're Beautiful" does not compare.

11. "Step By Step" 80s Honorable Mention

NKOTB was technically an 80s boy band, but this song was released in the 90s. Personally, I love NKOTB, so they are my honorable mention. I mean, who could not resist Jordan Knight's voice and handsome looks? Well, they were all handsome.