9 Ways You Can De-Stress in 2020

9 Ways You Can De-Stress in 2020

Here are a couple things you can do to make your life less stressful in 2020

77
9 Ways You Can De-Stress in 2020
https://www.pexels.com/photo/design-desk-display-eyewear-313690/

Life can get stressful really fast. Here are a couple things you can do to be a little less stressed.

Breathe

Sometimes just forgetting everything else that's going on around you and taking deep breathes in can be relaxing

Treats

Have little snacks lined up for when you need it. A chocolate every once in a while won't hurt you.

Do Yoga

Let me tell you right now yoga is a great way to exercise as well as de-stress. Doing yoga whenever life seems too hard to handle won't take away your problems but it'll help put things into perspective.

Chew Gum

Chewing gum can give you something else to focus on for a bit and also help you concentrate.

Get off your phone

Our phone can be our biggest enemy sometimes. Phones apparently increase stress levels so getting off your phone every once in a while can really help.

Watch comedy

Sometimes taking a break and watching something funny can ease your mind. I usually watch comedy shows when I'm really stressed out.

Run

Running is not only great exercise it's a great way to release your frustration and stress.

Paint

Painting is a great stress reliever. You can paint something for someone or just for fun. Either way it's not only fun but also eases your mind

Petting animals

Animals are not only great companions but amazing stress relievers. When I'm really stressed out I usually cuddle with my dog and I feel 20 times better.