9 Types Of Profs Who Are The Real MVPs

9 Types Of Profs Who Are The Real MVPs

You all deserve an award.

10
9 Types Of Profs Who Are The Real MVPs
Wordpress

College professors can either be your best friends or your worst enemies. They're ultimately the people who advance you to the next stages of your life.They distribute your grades so you can continue to earn your degree and, in the end, graduate.

We all know that professors can be a pain sometimes but I've also had some great professors in my college experience. Here are nine different types of profs that really deserve an award.

1. The One Who Has Interesting Lectures

I have a class this semester that I really enjoy going to despite the fact that it is at 8 a.m. Not only is it my Journalism class, but my professor has such interesting lectures, I actually find myself not minding dragging myself out of bed for his class.

2. The One Who Includes the Course Schedule on the Syllabus

I'm the kind of person who likes to stay organized all the time; I like to know my schedule and I like to know what's coming up. Profs that put a day-by-day schedule of events on their syllabus is a blessing. Not to mention you know when something important is happening in class that day... and when it might be okay to skip just this one time.

3. The One Who Never Assigns Homework

I have a class this semester that is half lab, half lecture, which totals up to two hours and 10 minutes long. Because of this, my professor rarely assigns homework.

4. The Nice One

I had a professor last year who was unorganized, a tough grader, and just generally kind of loopy but I still liked her. Why? Because she was one of the nicest ladies I had ever met. I still enjoyed her class and I enjoyed her lectures just because she was nice to everyone. Go figure, right?

5. The Intelligent One

Of course all college profs are intelligent, they have to be in order to teach. But it's undeniable that we've all at one point have had a prof where it seems like they just don't know what they're doing. It's just a comforting feeling when you go to lectures and you can tell that this prof really knows what they're talking about and is clearly well-educated.

6. The Easy Grader

I had a prof last semester who was the easiest grader I've ever had. He didn't let mistakes you made go unnoticed, but as long as you put your best effort into assignments and exams, he was pretty lenient about taking points off. He really wanted his students to pass and explained things when we didn't understand.

7. The One Who Shows Videos

Sometimes, when you have five hours of class in a row, you work after all of it, then have to hit the library with a stack of flashcards for your exam tomorrow, a film in class is a really nice break from all the stress you're feeling.

8. The One Who Only Gives Online Assignments

Online assignments are basically the greatest thing to ever happen in college. Yeah it's still an assignment, but at least you can do it on your own time with your notes right in front of you. Hello, easy A.

9. The One Who Always Lets Class Out Early

I have a prof this semester who told us on the first day of class, "I always try to let you guys out early; we cover a lot in this class and you deserve to give your brains a break." Very few things feel greater than being done with lecture early and being able to watch an extra episode on Netflix.