The 9 Types of Girls You Will Have in Your Spring Break Group

In every spring break group you'll find these types of girls thrown into the mix

359
www.hercampus.com

1) Chill Mode

This girl didn't sign up for a wild spring break. She just wants to sip her mimosa in the morning on the beach and work on her tan. You will catch her with a book or earphones plugged in jamming to some country music. She will be in bed before everyone and be the first one awake and ready to hit the beach.

2) The vampire

This girl always has her SPF 45 sunscreen in hand, huge sunglasses, sun hat, long sleeve, and she will be sitting under an umbrella. She will use the most sunscreen out of the entire group but be the first to turn into a lobster.

3) The girl who goes missing and shows up at the end

You see her in the car ride down to spring break, you see her claim a bed space and unload her food and alcohol to the fridge, and that's it. For the next week you will not see or hear her. When its time to leave you will see her all packed up and ready to go and wonder where she came from. When you look back on the pictures, you will see her in them and you'll wonder where in the world she was all of spring break.

4) The shacker

Don't mistake the shacker for "the girl who goes missing and shows up at the end". They are very similar but you know exactly where the shacker is. She will be spending her time at the beach with the fraternity that followed you on spring break. At night she won’t come home but in the morning you’ll get a text from her asking if anyone is sober and can pick her up from Lambda Tau Sigma Gamma whatever fraternity she found a place to sleep.

5) The sober mom

Probably the best person to have in the spring break group. This girl is mom. If the shacker needs a ride home, she's the only one not too hungover to drive over there and get her. When you are too drunk and need to go home from the random frat party you found in the area, sober mom takes you to McDonalds then home for a nice nap. This girl is the only one who will remember all the stupid stuff that happened that week. Just make sure to say your thanks otherwise she won’t stop bringing up the fact that she saved all your asses on spring break.

6) Miss Old Row Official aka "standard's worst nightmare"

This girl will try everything and anything to get her 15 minutes of fame by being featured on Old Row Official. Rush tits, Yeti butts, you name it she will want to try. Throughout the week, this girl will be giving your standards chair anxiety. Keep an eye out on this one, otherwise she might end up doing something she regrets when she finally grows up.

7) The alcoholic

You will never see her without a drink in her hand. She wakes up drunk and goes to sleep drunk. 24/7 the week of spring break this girl is blackout drunk. She will remember the ride down to spring break and will wake up back in her dorm room a week later. Make sure to take videos and pictures of her for when she sobers up so she has “memories of spring break”. Also, take some pictures of her with sunglasses on so she has something to show to her parents when they ask her how her relaxing beach trip was.

8) The DJ

This girl always has her phone charged to 100% and the AUX cord ready to go. She worked for months picking out the perfect songs to get everyone dancing at night but relaxed while on the beach. You’ll see her carrying her speaker everywhere making sure no sands gets in it or that no one will spill beer on it.

9) The Instagramer

This girl spent way too much money on buying trendy bathing suits and accessories for her pictures. She has a Pinterest board full of cute poses she will make everyone take so she has the best Instagram pictures. You can catch her inside, where the wifi is good, choosing filters and editing everyone's faces, waiting for the best Instagram posting time.