9 Thoughts Every Student That Parks In The East Economy Lot At KSU Has While Walking To Class

It's just SO far.

119
Kennesaw State

Kennesaw State is just like every college in America in at least on aspect. Parking.

We have parking decks that always have empty spaces, yet some of us are forced to park in the wasteland that is East Economy lot. Now, it wouldn't be so bad if the buses came to East Economy lot, but they don't. Basically, if you're parking in the East Economy lot, you better not even think of getting a late start in the morning because you won't make it to class even remotely close to being on time.

Here are some of the thoughts those of us that have to park in the East Economy lot have as we're taking our fifteen minute walks to class- and that's on a good day.

1. Should I risk it and run across the street even though there are only 5 seconds left for me to make it across the street before the light turns green?

2. Is this class even worth it? I had to get here 20 minutes early to have a hope of getting there before my teacher starts talking.

3. Is it me or did this backpack weigh less yesterday?

4. I wish I had a bike, it'd make my life easier.

5. Wow this walk is really long, why did I subject myself to this again?

6. I only have like four minutes to get to class and I just got here. Guess I'm going to be late. Again.

7. I should stop carrying a backpack at all, it's SO heavy.

8. Next semester, I'm getting a closer parking pass.

9. Man, I REALLY don't want to walk all the way back to my car this afternoon.