9 Reasons You Should Go To Miss Shirley's

If you've already been there, you probably can't wait to go back!

62

Miss Shirley's. It's the best brunch place I've ever been to and a favorite of Loyola students. You've probably been there, and if you haven't, you've been berated about that. So here are some of the many reasons I, and my fellow hounds, love Miss Shirley's!

1. THE FOOD

All you need to do is check out their menu to get your mouth watering. Miss Shirley's has some of the best food I've ever eaten. Sorry Mom, but you probably agree with me!

2. The Variety

Feeling some eggs? Feeling waffles or pancakes? Feeling a sandwich? Feeling pulled pork? Miss Shirley's literally serves all of these things, plus alcohol!! It's no wonder everyone loves it! There's something for everyone.

3. Three Locations

Miss Shirley's has three locations: Roland Park, Inner Harbor, and Annapolis. three places just means three times the delicious! Plus, the Roland Park location is super close to Loyola, so it's very convenient for a weekend brunch trip.

4. Award Winning Service

Miss Shirley's has been winning awards since 2007. Check out all of their accolades here!

5. The Ambiance

Miss Shirley's has perfected their style for decorating. It's bright and cheery without being too overwhelming!

6. Friendly Staff

I have been in there when the wait was over an hour and all the staff still had a smile on their face. No matter who your waiter is, you're sure to have amazing service!

7. Monthly Specials

If you've somehow gone through all of the delicious plates Miss Shirley's offers, there's still the French Toast, Pancakes, and Omelette of the Month for you to try. Check out the monthly specials at the bottom of the online menu each month.

8. Classic Maryland Flair

Miss Shirley's is a Baltimore-based restaurant, so it's got a lot of great Maryland inspired dishes. From the Old Bay on the tables to the Crab Cake Po' Boy, if you love Maryland food, head to Miss Shirley's now!

9. It was featured on "Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives."

If you're still not convinced, catch Guy Fieri enjoy some classic Miss Shirley's food on Food Network!

Thank you to Miss Shirley's for always making me smile and filling me with delicious food! Can't wait until we meet again!