9 Post-Quarantine Bucket List Ideas For When This Is All Over

Never in my life have I just wanted to peruse the grocery store as slowly as I want to, without worrying if I'm going the correct direction through the aisle. You never know what you got until it's gone, as the saying goes. Now that we've been locked up for a few months, I think we've all gotten our fair share of Netflix binges and drinking. Hopefully, we're reaching the tail-end of this pandemic and so we can start looking forward to our usual outings and seeing our friends. It doesn't hurt to start planning early!

1. Disney

Maybe I'm biased towards this one because I live in Orlando, but I can't wait to be able to go back to the happiest place on Earth. Of course, I'm sure they will take proper social distancing precautions.

2. Bar Hopping 

One of the things we all miss is getting all dressed up, taking pics and going out with our friends. Bars aren't exactly "essential" so they aren't currently open but once they do: it's go time.

3. Mall Trip

Online shopping is fun for a while, but you always return to the mall shopping spree. Or maybe, you don't actually buy anything but you try everything on.

4. Get Your Nails Done

Chances are, you need a manicure. Badly. Go all out and buy a fancy full set. You deserve it.

5. Beach Day

You know you've been dying to work on your tan, at a place other than your pool. Head to the beach and catch some rays. Just make sure to set up your towel six feet apart from the others.

6. Fancy Restaurant

Once restaurants re-open, make sure to visit your favorite local ones. They need the business and you need the food... trust me.

7. Gym Time

It was fun to workout at home, don't get me wrong. But, I've definitely missed the machines. Plus, you're paying for that.

8. Travel

Once this is over, I'm buying a ticket to somewhere I've always wanted to go. Hey, flights are cheap right now.

9. Have a Party

Invite your friends over for some food and beverages. It feels like we've been waiting forever to hang out.

As much fun as it is staying home (sarcasm), it'll be even more fun to get back to reality. Hopefully we can use this quarantine to our advantage to better ourselves in some way or another. There is a positive in everything, so seek a silver lining and patiently wait for things to go back to normal.