9 Lesser Known Places In The USA You Need To See

If you like quirky, adventures, or art, this list is for you.

223

If you're a seasoned American travel, you probably have plans to visit Europe, Asia, Australia, etc. But what about the lesser known sights located in the United States? If you don't want to get a passport or just want something closer to home, check out these 9 destinations right here in the USA.

1. Antelope Canyon, Arizona

2. Museum of Death, Los Angeles

According to the website, the Museum of Death is " world's largest collection of serial murderer artwork, photos of the Charles Manson crime scenes, the guillotined severed head of the Blue Beard of Paris (Henri Landru), a body bag and coffin collection, replicas of full size execution devices, mortician and autopsy instruments, pet death taxidermy, and so much more!" If you can stomach it, this seems like a unique way to spend your day.

3. Skagit Valley Tulip Fields, Washington

This is an insta photo waiting to happen.

4. Fly Geyser, Nevada

Fly Geyser is man-made and one of the most beautiful geothermal geysers in the country.

5. Sloth Captive Husbandry Center, Oregon

If you are a sloth lover, this is a dream come true. You can feed, pet, and play with sloths!

6. Glass Beach, California

7. Dry Tortugas National Park, Florida

This national park that lies within Florida islands is surrounded by beautiful blue water and can only be reached by boat.

8. Bahai Temple, Chicago

This house of worship is located just outside of Chicago. It is definitely a sight to see.

9. Cathedral Of Junk, Austin, Texas