9 Best Moments Thus Far on Catching Kelce

SPOILER ALERT. Don't even click here if you haven't seen the whole season so far.

380
E! Online

I've never been a die-hard The Bachelor or The Bachelorette fan. In fact, I don't think I've seen a single episode, ever. Yeah - go ahead, girls. Shun me. Let me tell you, however, I flipped when I saw an advertisement for E!'s newest show Catching Kelce and immediately texted my best friend saying we found our new show since Big Brother had just finished up.

I flipped for two reasons:

1. I'm a Kansas native. I grew up in a Chiefs family and have been to a few games at Arrowhead. For something semi-close to home (even though Travis isn't from Kansas himself) to be relevant on national television outside of sports is super awesome.

2) Have you seen him? The smile, the hair, the athletic build. Not to mention his quirky, goofy, and hilarious personality. Why was I not informed about signing up for this opportunity?

We're down to four girls left in the house vying for Travis' love after last week's episode, finding out who caught Kelce next week. In honor of #MCM, let's recap the nine best moments thus far on Catching Kelce.

1. Episode 1: 50 Girls, One Tight End - Hug Impression

As if the first time you're meeting someone for the first time being aired on national television doesn't make a first impression awkward enough, Virginia's Chelsea made things even more awkward. Who the heck asks someone during their one-minute they get to give Travis a first impression, if they can hug them the whole sixty seconds...Cue the birds chirping...Someone who doesn't make the first cut and is sent home? Ding, ding, ding.

2. Episode 2: Let the Games Begin - Travis' Goofy Side Shows

Travis took the girls selected for this week's group date to film a workout commercial. The look on the girls' faces was priceless when Travis comes out in a Richard Simmons inspired outfit to get the girls comfortable and laughing. I lol'd so hard.

3. Episode 2: Let the Games Begin - Lauren Scores

So after shooting the workout commercial, Lauren challenges Travis to a one-on-one game of basketball. Let me just tell you, I am really rooting for Missouri after this. Not only is she representing the Midwest, but she's a basketball fan (hopefully not a Mizzou sports fan though), and scores on Travis for that juicy kiss. Get it for all us single girls out there, Lauren.

4. Episode 3: A Novel Romance - Travis' Celebratory Dances

In case you haven't caught a Chiefs game ever, Travis Kelce has some pretty great touchdown dances. In fact, he's got some pretty great dance moves, period!

5. Episode 3: A Novel Romance - Three Girls, One Elimination

My mind was blown when during an elimination where only two girls were supposed to go home, Travis ends up sending three girls back to their home states. Can you blame him though? Drama mamas Anika and V Rich were too much for me to even listen to on shorter TV segments.

6. Episode 4: Backstbbing Besties - Chef Kelce with Moves Boy

If I could wake up to a man dancing and being goofy while making breakfast, I would love mornings more. Trav, if it doesn't work out with Catching Kelce's winner, please feel free to look this Kansas girl up.

7. Episode 5: Romance at Red Foo's - DENIED!

After getting big-headed following last week's VIP date, Travis brings Maya back to reality refusing to kiss her while spending some one-on-one time with her at the house. Siiiiiiiiike!

8. Episode 5: Romance at Red Foo's - Eliminate Yourself?

Victoria had been on the elimination block many time in the last few weeks and wasn't putting herself out there to get Travis' attention and connect with him. My mouth was on the floor when she said, "Out of respect for you and out of respect for myself, I feel like maybe we are better off as friends." I guess when you know, you know.

9. Episode 6: Walk of Shame - Veronica's Sleepover

Let me just tell you, I was ecstatic for one of my favorites Veronica to get yet another VIP date with Travis. She's down to earth, fun, and outgoing. Better yet, she slept over at Travis' that night and didn't make it back to the mansion. Eeeeek!

So that's it. We're down the final four already: Lauren, Veronica, Avery, and Maya.

I'm totally #TeamAvery right now, but who does Travis feel makes the cut? I know I can't wait to find out on Wednesday's two-hour season finale of Catching Kelce.