8-Week Challenge Preparation

8-Week Challenge Preparation

What in the heck are you doing, Megan?

823
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/01/16/6362013118450707111648582154_Screen%20Shot%202017-01-15%20at%209.37.13%20PM.png

The time has come to start my 8-week challenge. This video will take you through most of what I'll be eating for the next 8 weeks. Mixing and using variations of course!

The 8-week, "Best You Challenge" I am doing is with Jessica Arevalo. This lady has been a huge role model for me in the past couple of months. She's shown me what a true human is in the fitness industry and someone who knows what it's like to pick yourself back up after getting knocked down. Being knocked down and getting back up throughout my fitness journey is something I can definitely say I've gotten used to. Always being hungry for more (see what I did there) is something I've explored recently and I'm more than ready to challenge myself to different things I've never done.

Jessica's challenge involves education on macronutrient intake, a nutrition guide as well as a full training workout program. Her challenge is also mentality based and goes through different things every single day that helps me really meditate on specific situations. I will be working out 5-6 days a week and eating specific things each day that fall into my macronutrients. I'm excited to learn more about my body and to put myself through a challenge that I am passionate about!

The hardest part of this challenge is definitely going to be the food plan. I've always done flexible dieting but I want to REALLY and literally challenge myself. I want to know what it's like to really treat my body with only the essential nutrients it needs and see what happens. I will be eating A LOT each day, but a lot will be things that I'm not used to eating on a daily basis such as egg whites, quinoa, steel cut oats, bison (WHAT) etc.

Day 1 is officially complete. I'm sore and tired but it has never felt better. I cannot wait to challenge my body and really prove to myself what I'm capable of. I hope you will follow me on this journey and maybe even try a challenge on your own!