8 Thoughts You Have As You Head Back To School

The moment you've been waiting for.

20

As your summer break comes to a somewhat bittersweet close, that back-to-school excitement begins to set in. Your vacations have all come and gone, your internship is said and done and it's finally time to return to your second home with a killer summer glow. After being away for what feels like an eternity, right about now is the time when everything hits you at once -- the bad, the good and the ugly, but also, the great. If you're heading back to college soon, these thoughts have probably crossed your mind.

1. I get to see my friends!

Because seeing them every couple weeks over the summer instead of everyday just wasn't enough.

2. I don't have to start packing just yet...

...You're still telling yourself two days before you're supposed to leave.

3. I need new clothes.

You suddenly hate everything you've bought over the past year. It's just not gonna cut it.

4. How am I supposed to sleep in a twin sized bed?

Sprawling out is no longer an option.

5. I'm going to gain so much weight.

Well, not really. But a little extra chub may just be inevitable.

6. I can't leave my dog.

How will I possibly survive without her? Can I please bring her with?

7. I can't wait to get back to cafeteria food.

Lol yeah right. You're already counting down the days until your next home cooked meal.

8. I'm actually going to have to do work.

Just a friendly reminder since it may have slipped your mind in the midst of thinking about all the fun you're going to have.