8 Things You Know If You've Found The Jim To Your Pam

When #RelationshipGoals become your reality.

385
Instagram

To "The Office" fans everywhere, Jim and Pam hold a special place in our hearts. Their story started from the very beginning of the series and was closely followed until the end. Like every real relationship, they had their ups and downs but always endured and made it work. They’re often considered ultimate #RelationshipGoals. For some, these goals are reality and there are plenty of Pam’s out there who have found their Jim’s. And even if you haven't, keep these things in mind when you're out there searching for him.

Here are 8 things you know if you’ve found your Jim:

1. Your relationship is built on true friendship.

Jim and Pam started off as best friends. When the person you are dating can also be your best friend, you are just that much more comfortable with that person and want to involve them in every aspect of your life.

2. He knows you better than anyone - including yourself.

On the show, Jim always had a way of understanding Pam and knowing her like the back of his hand, and vice versa. They always got each other meaningful gifts that they knew the other would cherish, and their minds worked together as one. If you’re lucky enough to have a boyfriend that seems to know you better than you know yourself sometimes - you’ve got a keeper.

3. You can have fun together.

Some of the funniest moments on the show involved Jim and Pam – they loved to joke around and be sarcastic with each other, pull office pranks, you name it. Having fun with the person you are dating is so important. Life is way too short to be serious all the time, and we all need someone that can share a sense of humor with us and constantly make us smile.

4. He isn't afraid to show how he feels.

Besides in the early seasons when Jim and Pam were in their awkward stage (Let’s not even mention Karen…), Jim was always straightforward and honest about his feelings towards Pam. He always expressed to her how much he loved her and was never afraid to show it. Let’s face it – when your partner pours his heart out and tells you how much he cares for you, it’s hard not to melt a little bit.

5. He can make the best out of any situation.

Jim had an ability to always calm Pam down and make her feel better about any situation. Biggest example: their wedding episode. When everything was going wrong and Pam was upset, he knew exactly what to say and do to make it right.

6. He respects you.

Jim and Pam had a deep mutual respect for each other. If you’re dating someone you consider to be your best friend, this comes easy. He respects your interests, your goals, and your opinions.

7. He supports you no matter what.

Everyone has dreams and goals they want to pursue. Jim and Pam were respectful of each other’s goals and made them work for both of them. Jim supported Pam’s decision to go to Art School, and Pam respected Jim’s decision to start a company in Philadelphia. Of course, if you watched the show you know both of these were not without conflict, but their goals all worked out in the end.

8. Distance never matters.

The whole “distance means so little when someone means so much” quote is very true. While Jim and Pam had their struggles during their time spent apart, they made it work and ultimately became stronger than ever. If spending time apart from the person you are dating makes you stronger together, then chances are you’ve found your Jim.

#JamForever.