8 Things Wrong With Arizona State University
Campuses

Here's eight things wrong about Arizona State University, if we're being honest.

893

1. We don't have a Greek Row.

Yes, I know we have giant condos for greek life, but it is not the same as what other colleges or universities have. See they have giant houses and we got stuck with condos that all face one another. And I hate to say it, but even University of Arizona has giant houses and to me, that sounds a whole lot better.

2. We don't have a school newspaper.

We do have a Cronkite school (the journalism school) newspaper, but it is nothing compared to a school newspaper where we have columns discussing all parts of the university and random pieces. We are one of the best journalism schools in the nation, yet we don't have a newspaper. Well, that's weird.

3. Our school spirit sucks.

People literally just show up to the game for two minutes, take a Snapchat and Instagram picture acting like they were there and then they leave.

4. There's too many campuses.

Downtown, Tempe, Polytechnic, and West. It doesn't feel like a college town/campus with all the campuses we have and how widespread everything is. It is not enjoyable when you have to uber to class every day or take the light rail where all the homeless people sleep and hang out.

5. The dining halls are awful.

Want some pizza? Well, it is going to taste like cardboard. There is absolutely nothing to eat in the dining hall. Well, the salad bar is always there, but do they really think all college students are going to be running to the salad bar to make sure they got the last of the tomatoes.

6. Too many assignment platforms.

Blackboard, Canvas, Tophat, Mytab? Can't our professors just pick one learning management system to use so each class I don't have to pay 125 bucks for another system

7. It's a "dry campus."

Well sorry ASU that's a funny joke, welcome to college.

8. Who came up with the Sun Devil hand gesture?

I hope they know what it means (kids reading this, you know what it means…)