8 Things I Would Rather Do Than Worry About Boys

College comes with many things, and for a lot of girls, it comes with the pressure of finding "The One". The perfect guy who you're going to spend the rest of your life with. Well, guess what? Guys are stupid. Especially, college guys. I'm not saying I don't ever want to get married or that I'm opposed to dating, but I don't think seeking out a boyfriend should be my number one priority. I'm not shelling out the big bucks for college just so I can find my "bae". Sorry guys.

Here's a list of 8 things I would rather be doing than worrying about boys.

1. Netflix

Obviously. Netflix is amazing, and a whole lot better than dealing with boys. I take the term 'Netflix and chill' in the most literal sense.

2. Read A Book

Books are amazing. Read them. There's a lot more book options than boy options anyways. Don't let a boy distract you from reading all those great stories!

3. Eat Food

Food is pretty great, and unlike boys, I need it to survive. A burger and fries make for a wonderful pair.

4. Play A Game

Board games, video games, cards. You name it, I'd rather be playing it.

5. Watch Cat Videos

Who wouldn't? Am I right???

6. Movie Night

I love a good movie night with my friends, and I'd much rather be deciding what movie to watch than picking what outfit to wear to impress some guy.

7. Sleep

Warm bed. Soft pillow. Cozy blanket. Need I say more

8. Literally Anything Else

Seriously. Anything works.