1. You were the most wonderful way to ruin my favorite song.
2. I will admit that I confused a lesson with a soulmate, but my God you were a beautiful lesson.
3. When we went through hell and high water, I built you a boat so big that both of our hearts, your self-esteem issues, and my enormous lack of trust, could fit and you took what was yours and mine and went West.
4. I know you had reasons for doing what you did. I mean we all have reasons for doing what we do, even if you were unaware of them.
5. I don't get it.
Wasn't I good to you?
Now I'm good without you,
Is that not what you wanted?
6. I'm moving on.
7. You said you missed me and I know it's because you're either lonely or bored or some terrible combination of the two.
8. When you left me, everyone told me, "if you love someone let them go, and if they come back, they were always yours."
But I never let you go.
I'm not sure I was ever yours.
And I don't want you to come back.