8 Things Every Second Semester College Senior Has To Do

Your farewell tour starts NOW.
21

Well seniors, brace yourselves because it's the moment we've all been dreading: Spring semester 2017.

That's right, you heard it here first, this is the start of our last undergraduate college semester. It feels like just yesterday we were at orientation, moving into our first dorm room and getting lost on campus trying to find college writing with our lanyards around our necks. Now here we are finishing our last few classes, squeezing in a few credits and bar hopping our way to commencement.

If the word "commencement" made you cringe or tear up, don't sweat it just yet. Lucky for us, we have three months until that time of year, so here's my proposal to all of my fellow seniors: Let vow to make this semester THE best 3 months of our lives. Ya know, do all those things we want to do that never got around to, or those things that you most certainly can't do once we're out in the real world.

1. Use up your meal plan

So maybe your campus food isn't the best, or perhaps you have the best dining in the country (go UMass, #1 dining). Either way, there is never going to be a time when your food is prepaid for, so use this opportunity wisely.

2. Wear your school sweatshirt every single day

Come next year, most of us will have a big person job and have to wear big person clothes to work. Therefore, lets take advantage of those school pride hoodies we just had to have at orientation.

3. Use all the student discounts you can find

SO many places offer discounts with just the flash of your student ID, make sure you take advantage!

4. Take classes you actually want to take

Our general education classes are finally over, thank goodness. Now we can take classes we're actually interested in.

5. Annoy the hell out of your roommates

For a lot of us, the next roommates we'll have will be our parents (yikes) until our students loans are paid off and our bank accounts are replenished. Take every opportunity to bug your housemates.

6. Go to every sporting event-- and do you.

College sports are such a huge part of campus life.

7. Go out to the bars every chance you can

Listen to me carefully, this may come as a shock but in real life, you can't drink 3 pitchers of beer on a Tuesday and be considered a healthy human. This is actually the only time in life you can drink every day

8. Love your school

You chose your college as a baby 18-year-old and now you've grown to love every aspect about the place that has been your home for the past 3-and-a-half years.

And remember, no matter what, don't take one second on your campus for granted.