8 Tech Trends To Look For In 2019
Technology

8 Tech Trends To Look For In 2019

Eight Tech Trends To Look For

80
8 Tech Trends To Look For In 2019
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/

The technologically aware are the ones who always look for the latest tech updates. You are one of them, now that you are on this page. We bring you the best latest tech updates for 2019 that will keep you posted about everything and anything. 2019 will be the year that will see the most and the newest updates regarding the technology. But the roots are always drawn from the ones that already exist in the technology of the previous years.

Credits Goes To https://www.channelnewsasia.com/

Here Are Top 9 Of The Latest Tech Updates:

1. Look Out For The AI Systems Now

Artificial Intelligence is definitely a subject of curiosity for a lot of people. The past years have only seen a rapid theory based on the AI systems, and constant research on the same. But now the updates and the predictions are that the AI would be everywhere in use from this year on. Let's keep an eye if that were to happen.

2. Tesla Robot Car

As per the recent updates, Tesla, the leading company for creating innovations everywhere they have stepped in to- would soon launch a robot car or a fully automatic car that would need no one to operate the same. Well, isn't that a very great thing to come across?

3. 5G Speed To Facilitate Everything

4G brought in a lot of changes with the fastest speed of the internet for phones, laptops, and every other gadget! Now, the update mongers have come up with the news of getting in the 5G technology as well. Imagine how brilliant the speed would be with the 5G coming into existence. 2019 will supposedly be the year of the fast internet.

4. The Brian Microchips Are On Their Way

The researchers had plenty of effort go on the Brian Microchips; it is a technological innovation which joins individual minds with the help of the microchips. As we know technological innovation modify quickly, Brian Microchips is the mixture of programming Technology and electronic devices. This technological innovation joins your minds and managed by the development program, and you can shop for information with the help of microchips.

5. Robotic Process Automation

Although Forrester Research reports RPA automated will endanger the income of 230 million or more technical workers or roughly 9 % of the international employees, RPA is also creating new tasks while changing current assignments. McKinsey discovers that less than 5 % of professions can be computerized, but about Sixty % can be partly computerized.

6. Cybersecurity

Cyber protection might not seem like a growing technological innovation, given that it has been around for a while, but it is beginning to change just as another technological innovation is. That's in part because risks are regularly coming in. The malicious online hackers who are trying to unlawfully accessibility information are not going to give up any time soon, and they will keep figure out tips to get through even most difficult precautionary features.

7. Internet Of Things- Old Concept But A New Game

Although it appears to be like a sport you'd experience in your smartphone, the Internet of Things (IoT) is the upcoming new trend in 2019-20. Many "things" are now being developed with WiFi connection, significance they can be linked with the Internet and to each other. Hence, the IoT allows gadgets, equipment for the home, vehicles and much more to be connected with each other!

8. Virtual Reality- Now Complete Reality

Virtual Reality (VR) immerses the customer in an atmosphere while Actual Reality (AR) increases their imagination. Although VR has mainly been used for game playing thus far, it has also been used for training such as navy and other actual areas than games.

Keep an eye on these upcoming trends and the latest tech updates for keeping yourself up to date with the tech news!