Let's be honest, we all need more reasons to slack off. So without further ado, 8 simple reasons you should slack off.
1. You can always do it later.
Why do it now? You'll definitely get it done later. It's okay to trust in yourself.
2. Sleep is more important than work.
Seriously, if you don't get at least eleven hours of sleep every night, your body can't function properly.
3. You should do something you want to do, not something you need to do.
Why even bother?! It's your life!
4. It will probably work itself out.
In the end, it will all come together for YOUR good and no one else.
5. You miss every shot you don't take. So don't take any shots.
Might as well just not even try!
6. Things can change!
You never know when something may get cancelled, so why not risk it?
7. Excuses are always a good option!
Maybe your dog ate it?
8. If things don't work out, your parent's basement is always an option.
Hey, if all else fails, you've always got your parents to fall back on.
THIS IS A JOKE. Don't procrastinate. Take your work seriously. This article is NOT to be taken seriously.