8 Signs You May Have Resting B*tch Face

8 Signs You May Have Resting B*tch Face

540
8 Signs You May Have Resting B*tch Face
People.Com

RBF – Resting B*tch Face — is a serious, often overlooked, syndrome afflicting individuals around the world. RBF can be a major obstacle to over come when sufferers attempt to socialize, flirt or really just interact with other people. As a life long sufferer of RBF, I have compiled the following list of the most obvious symptoms to help others who may be struggling.

1. People generally refer to you as intimidating or unapproachable

This is solely because your RBF has them frightened to use the word they’re actually thinking – b*tch

2. Friends are often too afraid of you to say 'hi' because of your killer looks

“What the heck, Shannon. Walking by without saying hi?” “Sorry, I was scared. You looked homicidal.”

3. People around you constantly ask if you are alright

Yes, I’m alright. Yes, this is my face. Yes, I’m sorry I look so mean.

4. Flirting is basically not a possibility for you

It’s hard to be cute and coy when your face makes you look like you want to physically harm the other person.

5. Your mom constantly tells you to stop scowling

I’m not scowling – this is just my face!

6. Meeting new people is a low-key form of torture

Trying to convince strangers that you’re a lot kinder than your RBF seems is harder than you’d imagine.

7. Smiling for pictures is a terrible experience

Whatever muscles it takes to smile, yours must be weak. Nothing feels more unnatural or tiring than forcing your face into a smile that resembles something between a grimace and a deformity.

8. You basically have no control over your facial expressions

People are surprised to hear that RBF has more that one expression. In reality, I can offer you fury, irritation or stress. Take your pick.